Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 11

I made a rudimentary description. File downloaded, checked with online antivirus at http://drweb.ru - no viruses detected (but I advise just in case, double-check with another antivirus, and if something nefarious is detected, let me know).

Test it:

Stock Strategy Builder

poiskspider писал(а) >>

the bas-relief, dear Reshetov.

I'm afraid it will not be easy for you to get it)

Reshetov wrote >>

I have made my own software Java + MT4, which not only finds strategies, but also immediately gives the source code of MQL4 Expert Advisor.

(Smart people always have the same thoughts)) The first thing that came to my mind after 5 minutes of playing FSB, was a script that does the same thing but using MT4 and its tester. I even started, but it was too cumbersome and clumsy to use, so I gave up...

-----

Will be interesting to see.

Figar0 >> :

Smart people always have the same thoughts)) The first thing that came to my mind after 5 minutes of playing this FSB, is a script that does the same thing, but through MT4 and its tester. I even started, but it was too clumsy and awkward, I gave up.

I also did not succeed with it at once. I had to scratch my head.

But the motivation was the same, i.e. FSB only displays strategy description and it's translation into MQL4 source code is not always a trivial task, because there are some points having some differences with MT4 or even using quite exotic oscillators and indices. So I had to reinvent the wheel.

does the software choose its own indicators?

and a periode selection should be added, and the minutes are all over history but up to 2006 and preferably from 2007 to the present day

FOREXMASTER >> :
Does it pick its own indicators?

>> Sure! Its task is to choose the most appropriate strategy for technical analysis, not to fit it to the story.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

Of course! Her job is to pick up a technical analysis strategy, not to fit a ready-made one to a story.

I downloaded everything as indicated on your website. I don't know how to run it, there is no icon.

FOREXMASTER >> :
And it would be necessary to add selection of periood, and then on minutes on all the history but up to 2006 and better from 2007 to present day.

This is only the 1st version so far. Here I have so far paid little attention to functionality and interface. It's easy to see that the interface is quite cheesy. It was important that all this stuff would work on the minimum part, but with maximum speed in the tester.

More features are expected in the future.

khorosh >> :

I downloaded everything as indicated on your website. But I don't know how to run it, there is no icon.

Click on 177_ssb.exe, i.e. the file you downloaded and it will run.

This executable is without installation, it just launches Java Virtual Machine - JVM and slips it the required classes. JVM recompiles classes and required Java libraries into machine code in RAM and then launches this code as an application.

In order to create icon you need to drag 177_ssb.exe with right mouse button (instead of left mouse button) to desktop and then select "Create shortcut" option in appeared menu

Reshetov писал(а) >>

Click on 177_ssb.exe, i.e. the file you downloaded and it will run.

This executable does not need installation, it just launches Java Virtual Machine - JVM and slips it the required classes. JVM recompiles classes and required Java libraries into machine code in RAM and then launches this code as an application.

To create an icon you need to right (not left) drag 177_ssb.exe to desktop and select "Create shortcuts" in the menu that appears.

I can't find this file with my explorer.