Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 34

EvgeTrofi >> :

If Reshetov's software does not work for anyone, the essence of the whole EA creation procedure is as follows:

1. optimise the following EA parameters

minus 1 to plus 1 in increments of 1

In this case you need to select the instrument and the timeframe yourself.

Model: by opening prices

3. not necessary, but it's possible: Optimize parameters:

One thing I don't understand is where the indicator periods come from... because initially they are different. Also, the optimization is pretty fast. And in your variant I will wait for 7 hours.

WitoHOH >> :

It's all bollocks!

:)

If you want a really worthwhile strategy, you have to experience it for yourself.

These toys are only good for amateurs.

Yes, and for them, I would advise to understand at least that you have generated this generator of strategies.

Well, from Mr. Reshetov I do not expect strategies with profitability greater than 2.5.

:)

Good luck!

Who the fuck are you? If you don't like it, you can go on your own. No one's holding you back. The man invested himself in this project and absolutely free of charge!!! Yes, the project is young, even if there are some issues, so what? MOSCOW WAS NOT BUILT IN ONE DAY EITHER. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE, YOU ASSHOLE? There is a start, the seed has been sown and everything else will grow. Moreover, as far as I know, this is the first time it has been done here. It is not for you to decide the fate of Reshetov's brainchild. Fuck off.

Yura, don't listen to the assholes. THE MASSES ARE FOR YOUR PROJECT!!! AND BY POPULAR DEMAND, PLEASE RENEW IT!!!

zfs писал(а) >>

One thing I don't understand is where the indicator periods come from... because initially they are different. Also, the optimization is pretty fast. And I will wait for 7 hours in your version.

The first optimization will give us information about what indicators to consider (signals from them, to be precise). If the value is 1, then the signal is direct, minus 1 - reverse, 0 - we do not consider the corresponding indicator at all. On my computer it takes 20 minutes.

The second optimization selects the necessary periods for the indicators. For those indicators that have "accountability indicator" = 0 during the first optimization, there is no need to optimize! Reshetov's program excludes them from the Expert Advisor's code. But others - optimize them, but with a small amplitude. The second optimization is a five-minute optimization.

I attached a video for those who do not understand it.

Files:
opi.rar  1686 kb

And here I have attached a video that demonstrates how Reshetov's software works on a computer that is not connected to the internet.
Files:
forex.rar  463 kb

To determine the validity and reliability of this method for finding a profitable strategy, we will use a limited optimization. Let us imagine for a moment that we are now living in the year 2004. Let's select the interval from 1970.01.01 to 2004.01.01 and select the "accountability indicators". From these results we will select the variant with the maximum number of deals, but not with a low mathematical expectation:

The results are impressive:

We will not adjust the indicator periods. Let's simply change the interval. Let's set it from 2004.01.01 to 2009.01.01. And what do we have?

Stable loss till February, 2004, then 6 months stable growth, compensating loss 2 times, then till 2006 trampling on place, and from January, 2006 till August, 2007 normal growth.

IMHO it is an excellent result! If you optimise your strategy every month, you might get something good.

I think Yuri Reshetov has a more progressive method of over-optimisation than the one I suggested. I haven't yet fully understood how it works, but it's only a matter of time.

The idea of joint optimization and the introduction of such a miracle as a repository will give the best results in FOREX. The main thing is not to bankrupt the brokerage companies. Otherwise who will pay us the money? ;)

p/s At least it does not look like shit, as some people say. Neither by smell nor taste ;)

EvgeTrofi Thanks!!! helped remove doubts =)))

Thank you!!! Looks like muffin buns =)))

Here are some more parameters that are very interesting

Period of optimization: 1999.01.01-2004.01.01

What happens after? 2004.01.01-2009.03.12

At the end of the chart there is a decline from 2008.08.01 to 2009.01.16 - the period of the peak of the crisis

I have attached the parameters.

Files:
eurusd_h1.rar  1 kb

EvgeTrofi >> :
And here I have attached a video that demonstrates how Reshetov's program works on a computer not connected to the internet.

Well done! Good instruction. And you can also attach a video how to get into repository. :)

EvgeTrofi >> :

Here are some more parameters that are very interesting

Period of optimization: 1999.01.01-2004.01.01

What happens after? 2004.01.01-2009.03.12

At the end of the chart there is a decline from 2008.08.01 to 2009.01.16 - the period of the peak of the crisis

I have attached the parameters.

>> what is the strategy based on?

in five years, 800 deals on the watch?