Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 15

FOREXMASTER >> :

not a bad start, but in this programme I would like to see:

1. The choice of generated strategies, as the machine itself can not choose the most suitable strategy for each, and I have seen much better strategists than the program at the end of the save

2. Selecting the periood of the run.

3. I have seen much better strategy, than the program at the end of the withdrawal... If I wanted to use reinvesting, I would not want to loose the strategy, but I would have to pay programmers to add this feature, it would not look good...

4. In order not to be tied to a limited number of indicators, and best of all, make a separate folder that would upload indicators from which to generate a strategy!

Good luck!

You should always dream about it. I do not do anything on request, neither for profit nor for free. I work as a trader, not as a programmer. I also program only when I have free time from trading. Therefore, I will only add to the program what I consider necessary for myself, and not the whims and desires of others. If you are not satisfied with this, then hire a programmer, draw up the TOR, get an estimate from him, and implement in this way whatever you want.

The choice of run period will appear in an upcoming version. It's already partly done. If I have more free time, I'll finish it.

Reshetov >> :

There's no harm in dreaming. I don't do anything on commission, neither for a fee, nor for free. Because I'm a trader, not a programmer. I also program only when I have free time from trading. Therefore, I will only add to the program what I consider necessary for myself, and not the whims and desires of others. If you don't like it, then hire yourself a programmer, write TOR, get a quote from him and implement everything you want.

It's understandable, and there's no need to be nervous : )

Reshetov >> :

If you want to buy it, of course I will sell it. But I'm not going to sell yet.

>> well then why do you give people on the forum to smell - warn them right away that .... because here we got excited...

I have several questions at once.

1. How many indicators does the program use?

If I'm wrong, please correct me.

2, After I finished optimizing, what was the pass that the truck would choose?

It would be nice if I could choose a pass that is acceptable for me personally and this choice is the basis of code for MQL.

Zet1972 >> :

Then why do you give people on the forum to smell it? Just tell them that .... because we're happy here...

OK. If that's the case, I won't give you another sniff and I won't sell you any more. I need a cow like that myself.

Only unnecessary headache to work for the public. There are no constructive suggestions anyway. Only in the vein of: adding all the indices and oscillators indiscriminately, manual selection and so on and so forth. So, go ahead and fuck everything up manually. I'm done. There was no project and could not be - you are dreaming about it all.

Reshetov >> :

OK. If that's the case, I won't give you another sniff and I won't sell you any more. I need a cow like that myself.

Only an unnecessary headache to work for the public. You don't get any constructive suggestions anyway. The only proposals are in the vein of: add all the induced oscilli indiscriminately, fuck up manual selection, etc. etc. So, go ahead and fuck everything up manually. I'm done. There was no project and couldn't be - you are dreaming.

this guy's a nervous wreck....

If you do not want to answer nubile questions, do not answer - no one is forcing you, and if you share with the public such an interesting program, I think you will be more appreciative and respectful.

but what I suggested would be more convenient for you and fucking everyone .... whatever you want....

Reshetov >> :

>> that's it, you just keep on fucking off by yourself.

honest answer

so we'll just have to fuck everything up by hand.

Zet1972 >> :

>> so we'll just keep fucking doing it ourselves by hand.

answer for yourself, I don't want to do it manually, I'm sick of it! ; )

FOREXMASTER >> :

answer for yourself, I don't want to, I'm sick of it! ; )

It's very trully. Why by hand ? The best of all to call in some girls.

Reshetov >> :

OK. If it's going to be a party, then I won't give you another sniff...

We don't whish! You tear too low ...as compared with Popov's product...