Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 13

Reshetov писал(а) >>

Version 1 uses the entire history interval, which was uploaded to the terminal. I.e. it cannot be changed in any way, except by manipulating in the "Quotes Archive" of the terminal.

In future we plan to add functionality in the form of "Use date from .... to ...". I need this myself, so that in addition to testing the strategy on other instruments without changing the timeframe and without optimisation, it can also be tested with forward tests.

Is there any plans to select the initial group of indicators in future?

By the 5th, we'll get to a full automaton :)

Just press the button and smoke... and the machine itself and the strategy, the code will also make us do forwards and sift them out :))

A problem arises when implementing the indicators used. For example, how to implement the ATR MA Oscillator.

khorosh >> :

And there are no plans to select an initial group of indicators in the future?

No, Stock Strategy Builder does not and will not provide such a choice.

I can explain why. A person is too subjective. He/she will choose a very limited set of technical analysis tools by principles:

1. Conservatism. I just got used to using certain indicators and oscillators. Everything unusual is rejected at the root. The reason is clear: something new must be learned and mastered, and for a human it is not so simple.

2. Conditional reflex. Sometimes, it is just lucky to make a profit with an indicator or oscillator, and it is reinforced at the reflex level and now it is included into all trading strategies even without any need. And vice versa, when the user has used an indicator or oscillator and failed, it means that now the point is put on these tools of the analysis that subjectively caused losses, even though this could be a bad luck factor and in most cases a wrong interpretation of trading signals - the problem of a devious hand.

Therefore, the human factor in the form of subjectivism, superstition and prejudices in the selection of trading strategies should be excluded completely. This should be done by a computer, albeit automatically according to the algorithm, but objectively.

BARS >> :

We'll get to a full automatic by the 5th :)

Just push the button and smoke... And the machine itself and the strategy, the code will give us forwards and sift them out :))

In principle, that's exactly what I'm aiming for. After all, you can do all this manually. But on the other hand, why, when all process from selection and to can be simply charged to the computer?

Ideally, we may create full trader's workplace (automated workplace):

1. Selection of the most adequate TS on the history.

2) Interpretation of TS in the Expert Advisor code

3. Checking for shrewdness of the TS, obtained on the previous stages. If the check fails, then go to step 1.

4. Installing the Expert Advisor to the demo account and testing.

5. If the results on the demo account are not satisfactory, go to step 1.

6. Installing TS on a real account.

7. Monitoring the TS installed on the real account according to equity and balance. Automatic adjustment of the volume of open positions for different TS depending on the results of autotrading.

The trader will get the most difficult work, namely: taking profits from accounts and withdrawing them.

So far it has only been possible to automate the first two points a little.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

In principle, that's what I'm aiming for. After all, all this can also be done manually. But on the other hand, why, when the entire process, from selection to execution, can be easily transferred to a computer?

Ideally, it is possible to build full trader's workplace:

Reshetov, you're some kind of engineer... What's all this... uh, complex product? To sell?

Reshetov >> :

The trader gets the most difficult work, namely, taking profits out of accounts and squandering them.

>> So far I have only managed to automate the first two points a little.

If these two items work as intended, then the rest are not worth automating, especially as there are plenty of creative moments there.

>> I'm getting bored with the hardest job. :))

granit77 >> :

If these two items work as intended, then the rest can be left unautomated, especially as there are plenty of creative moments.

I miss the most difficult work. :))

Personally, I've had enough of all this creative amateurism, if not more so, I'm fed up with it. A lot of time is wasted on things that could be passed on the shoulders of a computer.

The very fact that the program outputs the ready-made source code of the Expert Advisor as the final product, and there is no need to manually write the monotonous routine constructions, is a big time saver for me. Previously, I had to spend a lot of time creating, debugging and detecting various bugs in the code. And now I push the button, think up a name for my EA and get it ready to be served on a silver platter, i.e. in the experts folder.

And all seven points above can be automated. The eighth missing item should not, of course, be entrusted to the computer, otherwise it might do something, e.g. spend it all on some fancy video card or cooler.

Figar0 >> :

Quickly, there is such a thing. It remains to be seen how reliable it is.

Hello.
I have a favor to ask of you... I see you've been here a long time!
I used to work on a VT Trader2 platform and would like to switch to Metotrader-4
I have been working on this platform for a long time now. i want to switch to Metotrader-4 in Metotrader 4 because i do not understand everything here.
I do not understand.
It would be nice if I could call you.
I live in Germany.
S/o Yuri ... maesstro777@mail.ru

ITeXPert >> :

Hi all!

How do I set the start date of the analysis? In the Strategy Tester of MetaTrader all is clear, but here I can't find the necessary option. I have done it in Market - Data Horizon - Remove Data Older Than - does not help

Hello.
I have a favor to ask of you... I see you've been here a long time!
I used to work on a VT Trader2 platform and would like to switch to Metotrader-4
My question is that I should have changed my trading platform from VT Trader2 to Metotrader-4 because I do not understand everything I am trying to do here.
I do not understand.
It would be nice if I could call you.
I live in Germany.
S/o Yuri ... maesstro777@mail.ru