Who wants a strategy? Lots and for free) - page 10

Reshetov >> :

I made my own Java + MT4 software, which not only searches for strategies, but also immediately gives me the source code of an MQL4 Expert Advisor. It works strangely enough, and not bad at all. The speed is also quite good if not using custom indicators.

The most important is its full compatibility with MT4, i.e. no need to try to interpret and decipher anything.

Please send a couple of grails to the studio.

sol >> :

Throw a couple of grails in the studio.

I'll post the software itself a bit later. It is necessary to make the minimal instructions, so to say for dummies.

You don't need to know MQL at all - the results are in the form of ready-made Expert Advisor in this very language.

Everyone can chop grails in immeasurable quantity. Hatimlansky rests.

Reshetov >> :

I'll post the software itself a bit later. We need to put together a minimal manual, a dummies' manual, so to speak.

You don't need to know MQL - the results are in the form of ready-made Expert Advisor in this very language.

Everyone will be able to chop grails in immeasurable quantities. Hatimlansky rests.

As Pasha Volya said: "Respect and respect".

Can you give me an approximate date when you'll post it?

NEKSUS >> :

As Pasha Volya used to say, "Respect and respect".

Can you give me an approximate date when you're gonna put it out?

Basically, the software is ready and works, I checked and rechecked it. All that's left to do is to draw up instructions on how to run it and how to use it.

Reshetov >> :

Basically, the software is ready and works, I checked and rechecked it. The only thing to do now is to make instructions how to run it and how to use it.

It will be much faster than MQL-5 :)

В принципе, софтинка уже готова и работает, проверял и перепроверял. Осталось только инструкцию составить, как запустить, как пользоваться.

Awesome!!!!!!!!!...Looking forward to!!!!!!!!!

Will it be possible to use custom indicators?

poiskspider >> :

I have an idea ! Let's all contribute 10 quid each and ask Yuriy to write us MQL-5 :) no need to wait for realization :)

У меня идея ! давайте всем скопом скинемся по 10 баксов и попросим Юрия написюкать нам MQL-5 :) реализа ждать не надо будет хзхзхз скок :)

I'm all for it maybe it will be really faster!

And here's this miracle software I look forward to. I'll be very interested. If it really will be so good, next to your monitor, in front of your computer will put your bas-relief respected Reshetov

BARS >> :

I have an idea ! Let's all contribute 10 quid each and ask Yury to write us MQL-5 :) We won't have to wait so long :) :)

There is no point, because it would be possible to make a terminal in Java, for example, and only create a ready-made class - EA template, which each programmer could extend and inherit to his/her own taste and colour.

In addition, Java is supported by mobile phones and PDAs.

But the developers will reinvent the wheel.

poiskspider >> :

Unfortunately custom indicators and oscillators create terrible brakes and other nuisances. That's why I preferred only the built-in MT4 ones.