NEED A PROGRAMMER - page 8

Integer >> :

>> about 60 hours of programming.

60 hours? That's just over a week of working a full eight-hour day on one expert? O_O I couldn't stand it)) I know the question will probably go unanswered, but still... Did the expert turn out to be profitable? The answer is interesting to compare the amount of profit $$ you get from the work of the Expert Advisor with the amount of time you spent on writing it .

Integer >> :

Let's praise the audience as well. Despite the almost total absence of the terms of reference, only subtle hints of what is needed, the author of the theme understood all the questions from the first time and answered them in detail, the questions that he did not understand - he accepted as is without any complaints. In short, there was no customary practice zakazchiki vague multilayered terms of reference, then manipulating ambiguous phrases. A very good impression.

Some people were interested in the time spent - about 60 hours of programming.

ps. Shemb, in the subject of 7 pages no less than 13 participants, here it is necessary to be not an artist, and director, but we are so - whitewash, paint. To think what you think you need to have a special creative fanaticism, be careful that it does not go overboard.

Dear Integer, I am very sorry that my post hurt you so much, apparently the competition really got you, I do not see in my post anything offensive or indecent, it's just my reading experience and I shared them here, whether it will share someone else is not for me to decide. If you really coped with such a TOR, spending a lot of time on it. then you have nothing to worry and pay attention to creative fantasies.

p.s.LSB, if this EA suddenly appears on the net, please let me know if you don't mind.

shemb >> :

..I don't see anything in my post that's offensive or indecent...

It is offensive, and you know it well.

shemb >> :

Dear Integer, I am sorry that my post hurt you so much,

p.s.LSB, if this EA suddenly appears on the net, let me know if you don't mind.

You can be sure of Integer's integrity or you mean something else?

And your website is also suspicious...

granit77 >> :

That's exactly what it looks like, and you know that very well.

It's a matter of opinion, you have yours, I have mine.

Mischek >> :

You don't have to doubt Integer's integrity, or is that not what you mean?

>> and your site is just as suspicious...

I don't have any more doubts.

I haven't got the hang of navigating the site yet, so the site was suspicious. Thanks for fixing it.

shemb >> :

>> it's a matter of opinion, you have yours, I have mine.

I'm afraid you will be alone with your opinion here, and rightly so.