NEED A PROGRAMMER - page 7

I don't understand how you manage to get such results. Obviously, you are not experienced enough.

Didn't take the trouble to run the script in the original, the window opens, the orders are set.

After remaking the line the window does not open, the orders are set.

Look at Expert Advisors, Log tabs in Terminal window, log files, increase slpge parameter to 3-5, see, think.

The script is of course a tutorial, but it works fine on the demo.

(a programmer is needed)))

Korey >> :
need a programmer)))

He came himself!!! vvvvova, Alexander Ivanovich will explain everything to you now! I'm already tired.

granit77 писал(а) >>

He came himself!!! vvvvova, Alexander Ivanovich will explain everything to you now! The sentinel is getting tired.

Aha, Alexander Ivanovich P from NIICHAVO

P.S. The questions in this thread will be answered by a double

Korey >> :

P.S. questions in this thread will be answered by a doublet

With unshaven ears?

A.I.P. is a programmer,

his double is an IT guy,

the stand-in works at MT-4,
A.I.P. himself is fixing a primus in anticipation of MT-5, which the meta-quotes are giving to Barak, i.e. for President's Day.

I would like to thank Dmitry Integer very much!

He took into account all my wishes, including the most delusional and incomprehensible ones, and did everything exactly as I imagined, and executed the code in a really nice and clear way. I highly recommend his services to everyone who needs a programmer!

LSB >> :

>>I highly recommend his services to anyone who needs a programmer!

We don't know who Integer is!

LSB >> :

I would like to thank Dmitry Integer very much!

He took into account all my wishes, including the most delusional and incomprehensible ones, and did everything exactly as I imagined, and executed the code in a really nice and clear way. I highly recommend his services to everyone who needs a programmer!

Sorry I'm late for the premiere, but I did watch the thread in the recording. It stopped wrong, usually praising the audience rather than the performers. It goes something like this:

That's the end of the fairy tale, and good for whoever listened. >> Bravo, gentlemen artists, beautifully played.

shemb писал(а) >>

Sorry I was late to the premiere, though I did watch the thread on the tape. It stopped wrong, usually praising the audience rather than the performers. That's about it:

That's the end of the fairy tale, and good for whoever listened. Bravo, gentlemen artists, beautiful acting.

Let us praise the audience as well. Despite the almost total absence of the terms of reference, only subtle hints of what is necessary, the author of the topic from the first time understood all the questions and answer them in detail, questions that do not understand - took as is without claiming. In short, there was no customary practice of zakazchik vague multi-worded terms of reference, then manipulating ambiguous phrases. A very good impression.

Some people were interested in the time spent - about 60 hours of programming.

ps. Shemb, in the subject of 7 pages no less than 13 participants, here it is necessary to be not an artist, and director, well, we are so - whitewash, paint. To think that you think you need to have a special creative fanaticism, be careful that it would not go overboard.