NEED A PROGRAMMER - page 2

It seems like a good idea, creating a graphical interface based on Barispolz's canals. Such a semi-automatic machine under human control.

A program of AutoGraf class.

Some notions are not clear in the ToR, what to consider an extremum, what an extremum is in its place, the channel is rebuilt in some limits (+- infinity ?), approximately the same (how to count ?), it reaches a wall (exactly hit or +-1 point, or 20 points, and the same for all timeframes ?). And this Program has to work simultaneously on M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 timeframes and multiple instruments . A bottomless abyss, currencies, indices, futures + all in sync, such a multicurrency. I would like to add one more phrase, that everything would work not only on the real, but also on the history in the tester, so we could check everything and do some practicing.

Good TOR, a bottomless area of work. But I think MT will have to be discarded and everything will have to be written from scratch.

YuraZ >> :

You start by writing this piece of TOR in 10-30-240 minutes = "it should not be approximately the same".

believe me this is not a trivial thing !

(what is approximate is a rather subjective substance)

You will need to compare some object in some limits at least in the form of 3 points!

You will need to use beating, which is actually a triangle according to the rules and cut off the similar objects.

( and not just cut it off, but have the TOR author approve it )

Well, for any subjective substance can learn a clear definition, discussing TOR with the author. And clear definitions are easy to translate into code.

I agree that you're overreacting!

it's not that easy! but if you talk to the author of the TOR, some things can be solved

but you can't do it in 2 hours - even if you have ready-made libraries.

What, in fact, pertaining to the Expert Advisor code is required in the ToR?

Based on the three appropriate extrema on the chart, the program builds a channel that is displayed in blue.

*The function for identifying an array of extrema shall not take more than 10 minutes, since I already have it.

*Function for building a channel based on extrema - 10 minutes, at the most

When identifying the fourth extremum, the program fixes(lock) the channel and repaints it green if the extremum matches the channel wall. If an extremum is out of position, the channel is automatically rebuilt within certain limits or deleted.

*The function for identifying the location of an extremum relative to the channel wall shall take at most 10 minutes if the author specifies what "hits " means.

3. A locked channel cannot be changed either programmatically or manually but it can be unlocked, for example, by a double click or by selecting the corresponding option in the context menu (depending on what is easier to implement), modify it and lock it again.

* No comment. Who knows how to block kannals from clicks in the terminal and create context menus - huge Respect from me*.

5. When a green channel appears on a given symbol at a given timeframe, the program continues to search for extrema and build other channels. Thus, several channels can be displayed on one chart at the same time, they should not be approximately the same, but it is allowed to display channels inside each other. When price leaves the channel and stays there for some time, the channel is deleted.

*Write in an array the green channels, all information about them (TF for example, necessary in point 6), write a check for two channels between them - 30 minutes at most, again, if the author tells you which channels he defines as similar .

6 When the price reaches the green channel wall, the corresponding indicators are checked, and a position is opened. Only one position can be opened within one channel at a time, but if there are lower timeframe channels within the channel, additional positions may be opened.

*The time frame for checking the price location relative to the channel is 15 minutes at the most. Then, simply run in a loop through all channels written in the array of channels. We should also record which positions in which channels are open, thus blocking the possibility of opening several positions in one channel - a total of 6 - 30 minutes*.

7. The program should run simultaneously on timeframes M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, and several symbols. All channels must be displayed simultaneously on all timeframes with the corresponding labels (for example, "M5" next to the upper left corner of the channel), but the code must be implemented in a way to easily disable the channel display on higher or lower timeframes (for example, not to display M1 channels on H1, etc.) or to block operation on certain timeframes (for example, to trade only on H1 and M15).

*An array of ticks - and the program will work for several instruments, for any timeframe. Ticketing and blocking displays and work on smaller TFs - another 30 minutes*.

For example, I always have 3-4 times more time to work than I expect!

I know that I may encounter a "stump"... with a problem I didn't expect!

Hmmm... I guess I'll always do that from now on, thanks!

If you figure out all the abstracts in the ToR, the code part is quite realistic for 6 hours ($120).

Integer >> :

I agree, if you're typing at 300 characters per minute.

296, 14 typing errors. Just checked.

Fduch, 14 errors for every 296 characters of code will take at least 100 times longer to correct than it takes you to type those 296 characters :). That's not counting logical ones, of course.

The hardest part here is finding extrema, a typical fuzzy problem. I'm afraid the library for finding extrema you mentioned isn't quite the thing. Not even that at all. Identifying extrema of an extremely broken curve (including local ones, especially inside a channel) is not a trivial task at all.

And, of course, another fuzzy task - identification of similar channels.

In general it is extremely difficult to estimate the execution time of fuzzy tasks.

The author of the thread probably thinks he's formulated a codable ToR, but I'm afraid that's not true: he hasn't defined fuzzy concepts. You won't get away with 6 hours, even if you take away the time spent to refine the fuzzy concepts to their codifiable state.

2 Fduch.

400 usd, no less. Fduch - value your hard work.

Fduch abstract labour hour, like the collective farm Gosplan
20 c.u. = one stick, = one 'labour hour'))

Hmmm... I guess I'll always do that from now on, thanks!

If you figure out all the abstracts in the ToR, the code part is quite realistic for 6 hours ($120).

If you get 6 hours for the main part less then it makes sense! ( see end of post )

---

You are not in a hurry! First implement it! And implement it so that the customer will be satisfied!

If your main job pays more for the same time than the amount you agreed on --- then I think the amount of effort you put in.

then I think you're wasting your time.

A man should have a rest, and you will spend those hours on this project.

when you'd probably be better off resting!

I also have lapses - I get into a project and then fail to meet deadlines due to unforeseen circumstances!

For example, the evening was planned for work, and then one time and invited to visit!

As a result, you have to explain to the customer that you didn't have to sit in the evening with his task!

And if you stipulate an adequate time frame, taking into account possible downtime - i.e. without galloping around Europe, the situation looks better!

---

By the way, listen to what everyone has to say!

$120 for a project like this - looks like the famous humour phrase "I write on C++ for food!"

That's not what it looks like.
There was a forum member named Piz and he called it "professional help".
))
Professionally for 20 c.u.s.

If someone is ready to implement this program, specifying the cost of the work, of course it will be necessary to discuss the TOR to the smallest detail, because I described the idea, the key points, and you have found a lot of pitfalls. All items in which appear the terms "approximately", etc., I suppose execute in such a way that the result of this very approximation is equal to some value +-delta, while selecting an adequate value of delta to demonstrate the program.

Regarding graphics and interface, I personally have never been involved in programming graphics in this language, so I propose to go from the opposite - what moments can be implemented, which can not, and how to do it easier. Because the same channel can be a channel, or it can be just two sticks on the graph, or even an array of points.

LSB писал(а) >>

If someone is ready to implement this program, specifying the cost of the work, of course it will be necessary to discuss the TOR to the smallest detail, because I described the idea, the key points, and you have found a lot of pitfalls. All items in which appear the terms "approximately", etc., I suppose execute in such a way that the result of this very approximation is equal to some value +-delta, while selecting an adequate value of delta to demonstrate the program.

Regarding graphics and interface, I personally have never been involved in programming graphics in this language, so I propose to go from the opposite - what moments can be implemented, which can not, and how to do it easier. Because the same channel can be a channel, and can be just two sticks on a graph, or even an array of points.

Please send us an e-mail.