Quantum trading system - page 20

OK, Four, "you" is "you". But I don't understand: "...before your mathematical..." is it "you" or "you"?

Thanks for the compliment, but by God, I'm not that good at maths. And I'm not going to measure my knowledge of Boolean algebra with you here, I've forgotten it badly.

The tirade - just to explain, I'm sure, an intelligent person, that a skirmish here on the subject of radio communications is not very appropriate: most people will not be interested in it, because it will be incomprehensible.

P.S. My mother used to say to me when I was a kid: "Son, there are no good and bad. There are smart ones and stupid ones.

I apologise for the errors in words. It's hard to write on a PDA. And it's impossible to correct. There is no internet for about 3 weeks now. The author of the thread found the right materials - Duk's work, for example. and because of this article alone, this forum thread already makes a lot of sense. It is unlikely there will be any discussion now on the topic raised. It is also unlikely that he will go into the details of his system. It takes time for any developments on the topic raised to emerge.

Tried to make sense of Duk's writings about three years ago. It seems to me as if the author has not finished what he started with such enthusiasm.

It's not clear what Ais is wrong about radio wave propagation. It has been known since high school physics class that long waves bounce around obstacles more easily than short waves.Long range communication happens due to wave reflection from some layer of the atmosphere. What's wrong with that?

LeoV писал(а) >>

Radio waves, radio communication is certainly a good thing. I'm a radio engineer by profession myself. But what's Forex got to do with it? You could go as far as studying sea waves and comparing them to Forex. But what's the point? Where's the money?

The eternal question - Where's the money?

Where is it? It's got its own... seaweed!

Integer писал(а) >> Long range cortwave communication happens due to wave reflection from some layer of the atmosphere. What's wrong with that?

Well, yes, from the ionosphere, if memory serves. I even remember a picture of those waves zigzagging and zigzagging from America to Russia. Ais said everything correctly. If there was no ionosphere or something reflective, they would not have reached Russia. But Ais obviously just implied that without explicitly saying so.

Integer писал(а) >>

Where? It's got its own... seaweed!

Well, only if it's shredded seaweed ......)))

LeoV >> :

Radio waves, radio communication is certainly a good thing. I am a radio engineer by profession myself. But what's Forex got to do with it? You could go as far as studying sea waves and comparing them to Forex. But what's the point? Where's the money?

The question is, where's the money?

I told you once, you are an excellent organiser, but you are a zero engineer, no offence. You graduated from the same institute (but later than me).

four2one писал(а) >>

I once said you were an excellent organiser, but you are a zero-point engineer, no offence. You graduated from the same institute (but later than me).

I don't pretend to be an engineer. I really want to make money, you know......)))) And earlier or later - it doesn't matter - we'll all be there....))))

LeoV >> :

I don't pretend to be an engineer. I really want to make money, you know.......))))

I'm in, with both hands and feet and every branching part of my body.