Quantum trading system - page 23

Neutron писал(а) >>

Hello, Yura.

I see your level of "market etiquette" has long since left Confucius behind. That's cool.

You got off to a good start there, and now you're off to a great start. The public (me included) are just staring, there's nothing left to say. :-)))

Well done !

sab1uk >> :

>> this branch attracts the insane.)

I've also exposed one cosmic killer clown, no more 'Quantum Trading System'.

Take a pie from the shelf, you whistle-blower, but don't get caught like you did last time you got banned............ remember?

bidrio >> :

Take a pie from the shelf, you whistleblower, but don't get caught like the last time you got banned............ remember?

Why are you scaring me with the ban? )

I don't know what a ban is.

did your parents scare you with a banana when you were a kid?

The lecturers on the show, the ones who in one way or another
Talk about failure and make people nervous,
Take us, the doomed, the triangle of you scientists
Will turn you scientists into lunatics, but us, vice versa.

Sabluk, by the way, can't be intimidated by a banana. How many new nicknames have there been(sabluk, kulbas, cabluk - I don't think I've listed them all). Regardless of the nicknames, the style is recognisable almost immediately.Phoenix is the most correct nickname.

Neutron >> :

>> do I get a ban by telling you to fuck off in public!

That's what you should have done, not philosophize, send...or...send...

grasn писал(а) >>

That's what you should have done, not philosophised, sent...or...sent...

Well... Such an expert in the knowledge of the spirit, but also apparently a theorist. :-)

As soon as he comes to practical recommendations he goes "checkers to the ground".

Yurixx >> :

Mm-hm ... Such an expert in the knowledge of the spirit, but also a theorist. :-)

When it came to practical advice, so immediately "draughtsman".

Hi Yuri! Not at all, I am a real practitioner - I've been meditating for 7 years in a pose of a ripe cherry tree in the snow [(C)] and I realized that my soul sometimes calls upon me to pull a draughtsman from a far corner and... well... the draughtsman is simply better, purely objectively :)))))))

sab1uk писал(а) >>
Нас берите, обреченных, треугольник вас, ученых,
Превратит в умалишенных, ну а нас - наоборот.

Heel, what do you want? --- tell me....

I see you're getting prose already, you're up all night thinking about the triangle.

If there's something you want to ask, ask it like a human being.

Otherwise, it's like a psychopathic loser who lost his depo and his wife left him... expressing his hatred for the world.

bidrio >> :

Heel, what do you want? --- tell me....

I see you're getting prose already, you're up all night thinking about the triangle.

If there's something you want to ask, ask it like a human being.

It's like a psychopathic loser who's a deadbeat and his wife left him-- expressing his hatred for the world.

I don't want scam artists selling crap and PR.

You call a polyhedron with 4 sides a hexagon.

you call a rhyming text a prose

you're not familiar with Vysotsky's work

the conclusion is that such people can't create anything clever to sell.

about the wives who left, keep your fantasies to yourself.

I'm not a psychopath, I'm an energetic person.