The FLET formula - page 30

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Look a little wider, not within your comfort zone!

Exactly. Do the same.

khorosh:  It is preferable to use only latent divergence.
Alexei Tarabanov:

Use it for what? To recognise a flat that is already on the downside?

A flat, unlike a trend, does not know how to reverse.

khorosh:

Hidden divergence signals the continuation of a trend after a pullback.

denis.eremin:

Uh-huh.

"Hidden divergence" signals only "hidden divergence" and nothing else

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as not to be unsubstantiated, I checked the hidden divergence signals in the tester. The test is from 01.01.2019. No optimization was done. Conclusions are up to you.

khorosh:
denis.eremin:

Uh-huh.

"Hidden divergence" signals only "hidden divergence" and nothing else

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as not to be unsubstantiated, I checked the hidden divergence signals in the tester. The test is from 01.01.2019. No optimization was done. Conclusions are up to you.

Ochospade, another tester temple.....

How many of them have been here before!

khorosh:

Explain to me again - what prevents you from opening a PUBLIC SIGNAL, making money and rubbing our noses in it? Isn't "hidden divergence" "signalling" to you? So go for it!

denis.eremin:

Explain to me again - what prevents you from opening a PUBLIC SIGNAL, making money and rubbing our noses in it? Isn't "hidden divergence" "signalling" to you? So go for it!

What gets in the way is the lack of incentives. The money is already there, and wiping someone's nose, especially when the coronovirus is rampant, is below average pleasure).

khorosh:

What gets in the way is the lack of incentives. The money is already there, and wiping noses with someone else, especially when the coronovirus is rampant, is below average.)

I see. So are you going to keep writing thousands of "pro-life" comments on the forum...

Or maybe you've learned something from your long years of hanging out and you know the value of this "hidden divisiveness".

denis.eremin:

I see. So you will continue to write thousands of "pro-life" comments on the forum...

Yeah, just like you'll keep banging on and pretending to be the great Belinsky critic).

denis.eremin:

Ohospada, another tester's temple.....

How many of them have been here before!

If you have big differences in the results of testing the EA in the tester and on a real account, it shows low skills of the EA's author. If you want to be sure of the quality of the EA, you should use only qualified programmers, and you will not have problems. I personally do it myself and I do not have such problems. Although, in the beginning of my Forex trading there were occassions. But after such a long time (14 years) you can teach a chimpanzee not only to ride a bike, but also to program simple tasks.)

khorosh:

If you have big differences in the results of testing the EA in the tester and on the real account, this is a sign of low qualification of the author of the EA. Order EAs only to qualified programmers and there will be no problems. I personally do it myself and I do not have such problems. Although, in the beginning of my Forex trading there were occassions. But after 14 years you can teach a chimpanzee not only to ride a bicycle, but also to program simple tasks.

So, what are you waiting for? Signal and go for the billions!

denis.eremin:

So, what are you waiting for? Signal and go for the billions!

In life, I am guided by the principle of reasonable sufficiency and do not embark on new activities if I can do without them.