The FLET formula - page 14

denis.eremin:

I read you and always admire you. It is a special GIFT and even a TALENT to write LOTS and NOTHING about....

Just meaningless sheets of general phrases.....

That's what I know I'm writing about.

The talent of the gift is what it is!

what do you have other than meaningless trolling about nothing?

Marat Zeidaliyev:

What I know is what I write about

The talent of the gift is what it is!

What do you have besides meaningless trolling about nothing?

What do you mean, what do I got?

I decided the topic - that's it, 14 pages was about nothing. So much unnecessary chatter...

denis.eremin:

What do you mean - what do I have?

I decided the topic - that's it, 14 pages was about nothing. So much unnecessary chatter...

That's it, I clapped and put it in my green notebook ;-)

Determining whether it is a flat or a trend is not difficult. To do this you need to make an assumption in the form of a pair of minimum value parameters. Exceeding one parameter will show that a flat has begun, exceeding the other that the trend has changed.

But when the flat will end or a new one will start, yes, it is not known.

denis.eremin:

There is no such thing as a flat-out formula. It has never existed. Because there is no unambiguous mathematical definition of a flat. Price is constantly changing.

Done.

I wrote my vision of a flat / trend a page earlier

VVT:

I wrote my vision of a flat / trend a page earlier

Everyone has visions - that's normal.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The reference point is arbitrary. The machine doesn't care where it counts from :-)

On short distances it is more clear if you put in special points (calendar or the same tool),
and further the lines still converge. Two points with a difference of 5 hours are different during the day. And if you switch to D1 there are almost no differences.

It's just that trend/flat depends on where (on what scale, from what distance) we are looking at it from.

I see, thank you. Do you know where I can find such a toy for the tests?

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Determining whether it is a flat or a trend is not difficult. To do this you need to make an assumption in the form of a pair of minimum value parameters. Exceeding one parameter will show that a flat has begun, exceeding the other that the trend has changed.

But when the flat will end or a new one will start, yes, it is not known.

Right, I agree. We understand that it was already after)

Aleksei Stepanenko:

Determining whether it is a flat or a trend is not difficult. To do it you need to make some assumption in the form of a pair of minimum parameters. Exceeding one parameter will indicate that a flat has begun If one is higher than the other, it means that the trend has changed.

But when will end up in a flat or a new one begins., yes, it is not known.

Contradiction.

1. you clearly know when the flat starts, but you don't know when the new one will start.

2. If you know that a trend has started, that means that the flat has ended - so why don't you know how to determine the end of a flat?

Nikolai Semko:
You don't need to control it, you just need to have the information. The vast majority has only a curve moving in two-dimensional Price-Time space, which is only a shadow (projection) of price movement in multidimensional space. You do not know the true volume of purchases, sales, not only at the current moment in time, but at any moment in the past. You don't know where all pending orders, stoplosses, takeprofits, and margin calls are.

It is practically impossible to know the true (not false) and all available volumes because of the large number of exchanges with different volumes and quotations. Volumes are not a fantasy)