Is it all realistic? - page 9

4sotni >> :

Let me give you my opinion,

I think you really need to understand when to change the parameters in your system (a portfolio of systems), to adapt to changes in the market, it should not only be Forex. And you should receive from 5 to 30% on the deposit per month, that's hard work, geom.progression, reinvestment and you can support your family and your freedom.

5 to 30% per month can be obtained by random sampling ... I think it is real to understand when to change the parameters in your system (a portfolio of systems), to adapt to changes in the market.

i've got a lot of money to spend and i've got a lot of money to spend...i've got a lot of money to spend...i've got a lot of money to spend....

sllawa3 >> :

5 to 30% per month can be obtained by random sampling ...

With a minimum lot sooner or later the position will close with a profit...(almost any )

steadily impossible

What stability is there to talk about!!!

Shniperson >> :

2 arnautov

Your credibility has not diminished one bit. For I have not followed the championship, I only know Gorez. Why haven`t I followed it? Because there was always the desire to know ..." And how they do it? " Maybe even primitive "envy", or rather something else, admiration and maybe the desire to repeat success ... In general, something in between ( Note that I'm honest!). I've always had the desire to choose indices, to write "advisor", etc... Despite my almost zero knowledge of programming, I wrote about 10 different Expert Advisors, none of them was stable...

As for "authority", I was referring to some of the more "respectable" locals on the forum, with their impressive avatars and posh/assuming speeches... That's what I'm wondering, have they made any money on the forex? Can they support themselves and their families with it?

Well, they've already started to put the nickname Gorez on all the forums .... ...In addition, they are already selling under my name (and a photo) for $500 ...

(for details see comments https://championship.mql4.com/2008/ru/users/Gorez/discussion#comments) I'm not selling my robot for $500, the entry is correct, the exit is not optimal, but bearable.

Shniperson, and what can you say if my humble self caught your eye? ( just putting my hand on my heart )