Is it all realistic? - page 3

Yes, nice answer )))) I wouldn't have expected anything else from the "venerable" ones.) It's not envy (I mentioned it to make it clearer), but something else, an attempt to understand "how is it?", an attempt to make a "similar", i.e. to recreate a "picture", or rather make an advisor... I've tried a lot of them... but the result was the same - creamy... I think you have the same "picture", it's just not worth making it public... It's all the same image))

For example, the man who finished 9th in the tournament, he admitted that the "picture" is very different from reality, and he was not ashamed of it. Actually, what is the difference between the Diploma and reality, you already know how many topics were on the forum and how many "bones" you washed the participants in the championship ...

Shniperson писал(а) >>

Here, for example, a man who had a 9th place in the championship, admitted that the "picture" is very different from reality and he was not ashamed of it, for which he "respect and esteem". Actually what is the difference between prop. from reality, you already know, so how many topics have been on the forum and how many "bones" you washed participants championship ...

I have a 66th place at the tournament. I have to admit - I was let down by the TP I set and the wrong period of optimisation - it couldn`t be changed after 19th September. My drawing is exactly the same as the real one, I mean market entries (without TP). I trade solely by my own TS with strict adherence to MM. In profit. So what?

LeoV Are you confident in the stability of your TS? Can you provide for your wife, children and parents with a stable "profit"?

It's a pity no one ever said "I've earned money for a zhiguli" at least. and in general, i just remember schwager's books enough of that.

and why talk about it? you have to earn.

Shniperson писал(а) >>
LeoV are you confident in the stability of your TS ? Can you provide for your wife, children, parents through stable "profits" ?

Of course it is not 100% certain. Are you sure of your future - that you won't get fired from your job, that if you do you will find another job? Are you even sure that you won't have a brick or a comet or a satellite falling on your head when you go out in the street? Show me something eternal in this life..... Even the stars go out......Love dies..... People eventually die.......Which is 100% certain????? )))))

LeoV >> :

Of course it is not 100% certain. Are you sure of your future - that you won't get fired from your job, that if you do you will find another job? Are you even sure that you won't have a brick or a comet or a satellite falling on your head when you go out in the street? Show me something eternal in this life..... Even the stars go out......Love dies..... People eventually die.......Which is 100% certain????? )))))

I-I-I-I am 100% sure of only one thing !!!

4sotni писал(а) >>
Too bad no one ever said, "I made a living on a ziguli," at least.

What's the point of saying that?

BARS писал(а) >>

I'm-I'm-I'm 100% sure of only one thing !!!

Okay.... What's that? ))))

LeoV >> :

OK.... In what? ))))

That sooner or later there will be a funeral )))) or maybe there won't be.... )))) nothing lasts forever )))

didn't you know ? or not 100% sure ? )))))))))))