Moderators! Will someone please stop sabluk. Littering all the threads with his pictures. - page 5

Dima_S. >> :

Apparently, according to the blend classification , I'm one of the "foul-mouthed, not-so-young" ones :)

I think that those who afford to be rude and use foul language in this forum are weak and incompetent people who take advantage of the fact that the opponent has no opportunity to put such a rude person in his/her place. Because of his inaccessibility.

Sometimes there is a desire to write something on the subject, but at the risk of bumping into some "saber", and then disappears ... And there is something to say - 20 years programming professionally and about 4 years trading at F.

So, for foul language and rudeness - banish. And the pictures - nice. only too many of them.

Dear Dima_S. What are the criteria for defining the "bastard" class - "not bastard"?

Because in every 2nd branch (50%) - there are 2-3 masturbating cat-bots and with an Oooo-awwwwww look

are trying to give us "advisors" for as much as 20...100 bucks?

Here it is, c...ass wrestling in action...

I suggest the administration open a new topic 'Forum Rules' to prevent this from happening in the future.

budimir писал(а) >>

Dear Dima_S. What are the criteria defining the classes of "bastard" - "not bastard"?

trying to give you "advisors" for as much as 20...100 bucks?

if( profanity || boorishness )

banish;

Is that clearer? :)

khorosh писал(а) >>

With your unlimited credit, you can look at pictures on other websites. And I go to the MQL site to study, but end up in a picture gallery.

I agree, I do, but it's not interesting: the comments are lean.

Since there's a vote, I'm in favour of Sabluk... ...or rather, for him not to be thrombosed for a long time...

I think he's already realised that he overdid it with the matches...

budimir писал(а) >>

- sitting there with two or three masturbating cat bots

they're trying to push "advisors" for as much as 20...100 bucks?

and the result on the real will also be c...a...?

I wish they would have banned that pretty boy: Sashok_. He's a pain wherever you go.

You could take anyone here and just as easily take them apart for parts. Anyone!

We are all different, and we see the forum differently.

Sabluk was in the spirit, if not in letter, of the forum.

And about the traffic with the pictures it's funny to listen to, at least on this forum.

( But Donna Rosa and her Brazilian boys are annoying )

khorosh писал(а) >>

With your unlimited credit, you can look at pictures on other websites. I go to the MQL site to study, but I end up in a picture gallery.

From now on:
Children's Threads must be marked with "Beware of Children" sign, no jokes, no laughing, write seriously and in a serious way,
respecting younger generation, do not answer children's questions after 21:00 Moscow time.

P.S. to appoint Scribner as a lying policeman.