Price movements can be predicted ! - page 22

Lord_Shadows >> :

I didn't wait and opened yesterday from 1.2015 and took it on breakdown and movement of 133 pips. Stopped at 1.1945.

Have a nice weekend, everybody!

Further, it might be good again:

1. We wait for the pullback to 1.2055 and again buy with a stop loss at 1.1855.

2. If the stop-loss value in point 1 is not acceptable, we wait for a pullback to 1.2012 and again buy with a stop-loss at the 1.1855 level.

3. if the stop-loss value in Point 2 is also unacceptable, wait for a pullback to the level of 1.1968 and again buy with a stop-loss at the level of 1.1855

However, a pullback to point 2 and 3 may not be achieved and buy again at the level of 1.1855. 3, we may not wait for it and wave 3 will pass without us.

And when wave 3 is in full swing, the V.T.E., in fact, mostly rests, i.e. it just has to wait for its completion and the start of wave 4...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Preliminarily, I would like to draw your attention to USDCAD.

If the opening level does not jump out of the limits that will break the current picture, it will be possible to trade well upwards.

The targets, in this case, could be fantastic - 1.3000 - 1.3500. Right now the price is 1.2380.

Sart >> :

After that I may do it again:

Sergey, I wanted to ask you, do you continue the theme with pending orders and averaging?

In spite of all the good things in trading I've done, I've found the signs of changing price movements and am studying them anew.

>> all of the work that was done before.

Lord_Shadows >> :

Sergey, I wanted to ask you, do you continue the theme with pending orders and averaging?

In spite of all the good things in trading, I'm clearly finding signs of the changing nature of price movements and re-examining

I'm re-examining all my experience.

"the theme of pending and averaging continues" - what do you mean ?

Prival >> :

Mathematician, Prival, summarise and open an account.

For simplicity, you can do it like this:

Prediction_Quality = (Swing_in_forecasting_Next/(Swing_in_forecasting_Next + Swing_In_White)) x 100%.

If the result is greater than 50%, the prediction can be considered successful.

I could do the calculation myself, but I want objectivity and viewers.

Let's take Sta's results afterwards and make conclusions.

Sart >> :

"the theme of pending and averaging continues" - what do you mean ?

This must be it :) - A lightweight martingale expert...

P.S. It's not the first day (month, year) I talk to you.

Итак, итоги.

It has been stated:

24.11.2008 02:24

"100 % forecast for the next week:

1. the NZDUSD is confidently wanting to go down. By Friday the target of 0.4900 will be reached. The price is now at 0.5380.

2. the USDJPY is sure to go down. By Friday the target of 92.00 will be reached. The price is now at 96.00

We will use the formula to estimate the quality of the forecast:

Quality_forecast = (Swing_in_forecast_direction/(Swing_in_forecast_direction + Swing_against_the_wool)) x 100%.

If the result is greater than 50%, the forecast can be considered successful.

1. the NZDUSD is confidently wanting to go down. By Friday the target of 0.4900 will be reached. The price is now at 0.5380.

Quality of Forecast = ((5380-5283/(5380-5283 + 5586-5380)) x 100% = 32%.

2. USDJPY is confidently wanting to go down. By Friday the 92.00 target will be reached. The price is now at 96.00.

Quality_forecast = ((107/(250)) x 100% = 43%

Of course, one can judge, but one thing is clear - the forecast has not come true.

We will continue until the Forecast Stack.

Hello everyone, I want to share my strategy, it gives five signals for entry. using it you can also work with a small deposit. I would be glad if someone can download it.

Lord_Shadows >> :

This must be it :) - An expert on lightweight martingale...

P.S. I'm not the first day (month, year) communicate with you.

I've lost interest in such things...

At the moment I firmly believe that all kinds of mathematical tricks, no matter how sophisticated the martingale,

or neural networks, won't help.

As well as different combinations of indicators, like the one below

ciborg34.

Now I think that discussions of "true signal", "false signal" are like child's play.

Of course, it is possible to play, especially as it is often more interesting, than the often tedious and often boring long work of studying it.

of the real drivers of the market.

Waiting for comments

ciborg34 >> :

>> I'm waiting for a comment.

You're a bloody mess...