Price movements can be predicted ! - page 24

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

Here's an interesting prediction of the euora -

Damn :)) :)) Ha ha you should have done it a little earlier :))

sabluk >> :

the blend girlfriend already wants you very much )

>> blend be on the lookout.

yes, yes! her eliot shapes will contribute to the franc's upward drive

blend >> :

Yes, yes! Her eliot shapes will contribute to the franc's upward thrust

A good stop is also looming on the Novezelandtz.

If we sell now with a stop at 0.5390, there is a good chance of taking 100-200 p.

Call me crazy, I bought 0.1 gappy and will wait for 147.

ZS

It's a manual trade that often lets me down. =)

NProgrammer >> :

Damn :)) :)) Ha ha I should have done it a little earlier :))

For the euro, the situation is very critical. As they say, the Euro is a "heavy" currency, so it will be the last to move.

As there is no satisfactory picture of the Euro, we might judge its mood only indirectly:

All instruments seem to be set to move in such a way that the Euro should rush down...

Sart >> :

For the euro, the situation is very critical. Since the Euro is said to be a "heavy" currency, it will move last.

As a normal picture of the Euro does not emerge, we can only judge its mood indirectly:

All the instruments seem to be set up to move in such a way that the Euro has to go down...

Looking at the daily chart. A triangle is forming now on the eu - it looks like formation of the 4th wave is coming to an end. And further down...

Although, even now the eu is on the chart - there's nowhere lower to go.

zxc писал(а) >>

Looking at the daily chart. A triangle is forming on the eu now - looks like the formation of the 4th wave is coming to an end. And then downwards....

Although, even now the eu is on the chart - there is nowhere lower.

Yes, I also think that even if the pair descends to 1.2699 today, it will not stay there for long :))

zxc >> :

it can't get any lower.

As Vecherniy Kvartal (Ukraine) says: "Our politicians can handle a crisis and even lower..."

And another thing: "It's never so bad that it can't get worse..."

It's the same with financial instruments.

NProgrammer писал(а) >>

I also think that even if it goes to 1.2699 today, it will not last long :))

Ha ha, I'm laughing now - short-term prognosticators, we are - the pound almost got to 1.975 and the eu just got to 1.2825 :)) :))

NProgrammer >> :

Ha-ha, I'm going to die laughing - short-term forecasters, we are - the Pound almost made it to 1.975 and the EUR just made it to 1.2825 :))) :))

:)))

While I was lying on the couch, EA bought the eur. Doesn't think to close yet - holds it. :)