Price movements can be predicted ! - page 15

blend писал(а) >>

not everything can be reversed, with a stop loss the reversal is usually even worse,

the "as a whole - do not lose" - here a criterion is needed, if we take 100 codebase experts and go over the last 2 years or, even better, since 1999 (but this is tough on people) "people" I formulated it this way - "you may create conditions when it doesn't matter in what direction and at what distance to place orders", and what should I measure in an EA? The number of runs on parameters or the number of periods on the time axis. You can't compare one run with specially selected parameters with 1000 random tests or with one random test

I've been thinking about it for a few months now, and I'm slowly finishing up my excellent article (by the way, my favourite and ubiquitous Bernoulli is there again, hehe). I hope, you will like this particular article.

2 Sart: Sergey, let's start keeping statistics and wait for the forecast for the other 4 pairs. I'm actually only interested in the direction, but for others you'll give the targets as well if you want.

sabluk >> :

Come on, we're not human beings...

Let's make a non-aggression pact.

I'll take my revenge on Fourier, but let that be a lesson to the ignorant.

Sabluk, you are an outstanding and unique person, in your own way, of course. One thing that amazes me is how you got on this forum and what are you doing here?

2 Sart: Sergei, let's start keeping statistics and wait for the forecast for the other 4 pairs. I'm actually only interested in the direction, but for others you can also give targets if you want.

So far, I limit myself to instruments which enter simultaneously the state of the beginning of the third wave development in three successive nested

Each other in each other's Elliott cycles.

There are instruments with two cycles matured in this way, but I don't risk making predictions on them so as not to tease the geese unnecessarily...

OK, Sergei, make predictions you think you are confident in. I repeat: I will only take directions from them.

Sart >> :

Yes you are Sabluk, just an outstanding and unique person, in your own way of course. One thing strikes me - how could you get on this forum and what are you doing here ?

>> what's so remarkable about that?

don't worry i won't be here forever, i'll get my grail right and go to the dominican republic

Mathemat >>:
ОК, Сергей, делай прогнозы, в которых считаешь себя уверенным. Повторяю: я из них возьму только направления.

OK.

sabluk >> :

I'm just trying to brighten up the day - what's so great about that?

>> don't worry, I'm not gonna be here forever. I'm gonna go to the d.C. And then I'm gonna go to the d.C.

Stay, for God's sake, there'll always be someone to spank and kick your ears in.

Sergei, one more thing: Since safety is paramount, yet another parameter is also important to me. It's a stop loss from the opening price. A prediction without SL or SL=500 is definitely not impressive, agree, as most traders here don't have very large deposits.

Mathemat >> :

i.e. you are interested in positive directions and negative goals

The positive targets are easier to calculate than negative ones. At least, the positive ones follow the previous dynamics, while the negative ones are a force majeure, a break of a pattern, and maybe a start of a new one.

Stop Loss can be chosen based on an existing deposit, for example, a third of what you are willing to risk, if the stop triggered you can put a pending stop again in the direction, and so on three times)) then recognize that the direction is not good, otherwise the predictor is a gift

Well, that's the grading system. It's not that simple, of course, as SL gets in the way (security!) and breaks the perfect evaluation picture.

A prediction is considered successful if the close occurred in the direction indicated by the diviner - even if the difference is only 10 pips. The movement against the direction of the trade opening can be anything up to SL.

The trade is unsuccessful in all other cases - if a stop loss is triggered or if the close occurred in a different direction than the one specified.