Price movements can be predicted ! - page 20

Sart >> :

The Euro is in a fever - it displays unbelievable patterns.

The franc is ready to go up rather than down. In a word, it is a real struggle.

You should write a detective or thriller, or better yet, a football commentator)).

And seriously, a request from me personally - it would be very appropriate to give the exact stop loss size in pips, along with the forecast price, of course (within reason).

>> without a stop the forecast makes no sense

By the way, what do you think about volatility in december, what's the prognosis? I am personally pessimistic, it will hardly calm down to pre-crisis levels ((

EURUSD, H1

Is the eu ready to work the "head and shoulders"?

sabluk >> :

But a serious request from me personally - it would be very appropriate to indicate the exact size of the stop loss in pips, along with the forecast price, of course (within reason)

without a stop loss the forecast makes no sense

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You may buy the franc right now (price 1.1980). Stop loss is at 1.1943. The development of the third wave is underway. If the end of the second wave is not clarified,

and right now it's at 1.1953, you might make some profit. Catch the profit at the level of 1.2100-12200.

Rich >> :

EURUSD, H1

Is the eu ready to work out the "head and shoulders"?

"Head and shoulders" is a popular interpretation of the 4-5-A combination.

In my opinion, the Euro is in a state of torment - to continue that large correction I drew above or to form an upward momentum.

It's hard to tell what's coming next.

Watching the franc carefully, it is usually the first to signal an impending major reversal,

Or a decisive continuation of the trend.

USDCHF, H1

Not a waveist, but most likely the franc will continue to go down today.

No "H&S" for the eu, then.

Rich >> :

USDCHF, H1

Not a waveist, but most likely the franc will continue to go down today.

No "H&S" for the eu.

"Not a waveist, but more likely the franc will continue to go down today" - meaning the usdchf instrument will go up ?

I apologise for the imprecise wording, rush: I think the franc against the dollar is going up.

Sart >> :

>> I was talking about stops to give viewers a criterion for scoring or not scoring a prediction.

I can tell myself when to buy.

timbo писал(а) >>

On the contrary, absolutely logical logic. The same is true when valuing any financial product - forwards, swaps, etc. What is the price of a forward contract at the time it is made? Zero is a fair contract.

If you lower your confidence level to 99%, for example, the situation looks a little different. 1000$*1% (your probability of losing money)=99%(my probability of losing money)*X ->X=$10.1

This is going to be very enlightening=)) he already regrets that he created this thread)))

expresso >> :

It will be very enlightening=))) He's already regretting having created this thread))

Keep a close eye on the topic.

I plan to give 100 predictions.

Mathematician and Prival are taking on the task of evaluating the realisation of the predictions in order to get "statistically significant" conclusions.

So, calm down and treat the slogan in the thread title as a discussion point.