YZ_PIPSATOR_EURGPB - inspiration from championship results - page 20

timbo писал(а) >>

"Take it away and divide it."

Sharikov's ideas continue to live on in the minds of millions of his followers.

What's that got to do with it?

It seems to me that the prizes in the championship should go to those who take autotrading to the next level, like Better last year.

And what does this trio do? What expects the creator or user of such an Expert Advisor in the real life, other than the eternal search for a broker with a 1-2 point spread

and complaints on forums: "Pips were not allowed to trade again or "Profit" was not paid?

Topor >> :

What's that got to do with it?

It seems to me that the prizes in the championship should go to those who take autotrading to the next level, like Better last year.

And what does this trio do? What expects the creator or user of such an Expert Advisor in the real life, other than the eternal search for a broker with a 1-2 point spread

And complaints on forums: "Pips were not allowed to trade again or "Profit" was not paid?

In real life, a new flat, a new car and a country house await.

strelec >> :

strelec писал(а) >>

And you're bound to get a glass :)

strelec, that's fine. You have to admit, however, that there is no way the ATC organisers are succeeding in making the trading conditions "concretely real". Of course, this should mean taking into account the extremes taking place now, with dynamic changes in spreads, stopslips, freeslips, etc. - especially on low liquid pairs, at least as Alpari has now on real.

You are not formally violating any rules, you are way ahead of the shameless winwin2007 with his 1 pip objectives. But at ATC-09 (let's speak about the crisis), the conditions will certainly be even more specific and crisis-y, and with the same strategy as now, you will have a hard time. But for now, stay in the top three!

strelec писал(а) >>

This and much more can be had if three conditions are met -

1. Find a brokerage company with the same trading conditions as the Championship.

2) this brokerage company agrees to pay profit upon such trading. For this we need a decent brokerage company, not some registered in an offshore in the Bahamas that will just fuck off ..... and that's it.

2. If the crisis with this volatility will last for some time, half a year or a year.

And happiness will be in your pocket. But in each point of these conditions you may be in for an unexpected surprise ))))

P.S. I was thinking that if nothing changes, then these three have a good chance to sit on the first three seats. It will be very difficult to catch up with them. 5 TP points for such a volatile market is no problem at all. It will be a real joke. On the one hand it is good - everyone will start making pipsips, but on the other hand it is bad for the Championship. But maybe there is some truth in it.

PrizmaL >> :

Hello!

I would like to clarify the question
"What's in store for the creator or user of such an Expert Advisor in real life?"
Let me tell you, it doesn't matter what family the trading system belongs to,
as long as it generates a constant and steady income,
When you have such a system in your hands, it's just the first step to getting started,
those who have such systems are now solving other problems,
when you have what is truly called an EXPERT, you will encounter
You will face new barriers that sometimes take you a lot of time and money to overcome,
and when you get past all that, you'll have these numbers in your bank accounts.
This is my bank account from Israel bank APOALIM and WM account. I wish you luck.

Cool

PrizmaL писал(а) >>

when you have such a system in your hands, this is just the first step to getting started,
those who have such systems now have other tasks to accomplish,
You will face new barriers, which sometimes take you a lot of time and money to overcome,
and when you get past that, you'll have numbers like this in your bank accounts.

In fact, I wonder what is meant by the phrase "new barriers that take a lot of time and money to overcome"?

PrizmaL >> :

Hello!

I'd like to clarify the question.
"What's in store for the creator or user of such an Expert Advisor in real life?"
Let me tell you, it doesn't matter what family the trading system belongs to,
as long as it generates a constant and steady income,
When you have such a system in your hands, this is just the first step to getting started,
those who have such systems are now solving other problems,
You will face new barriers that sometimes take you a lot of time and money to overcome,
and when you get past all that, you'll have these numbers in your bank accounts.
This is my bank account from Israel bank APOALIM and WM account. I wish you luck.

Hats off to you, but then why show your face in the championship.

Side note. What does 2006 have to do with it?

I don't get it, divide the exchange rate by about 4 and you get 150 tonnes of gnar. This is not the cost of a good TC

LeoV >> :

In fact, I wonder what is meant by the phrase "new barriers that take a lot of time and money to overcome"?

He wrote "when you have what is truly called an EXPERT", only then will you see the new barriers.