YZ_PIPSATOR_EURGPB - inspiration from championship results - page 14

strelec >> :

Yuri, I sent you an email from my inbox.

Pavel, nothing came!

I looked through it, there seems to be no letter from you, can you repeat it again !

If you put your nickname in the subject :-) I'd appreciate it!

I have a correspondence with your namesake

... maybe it's you :-))

Korey >> :

You speak so appetisingly about the sales,
maybe i don't give a damn about trading))))

elephants plough - grandfathers rest

The market dictates...

Some people write, some people trade...

It's great to visit WWW.MQL4.RU and find a programmer and get a product!

It's great to come to WWW.MQL4.RU and offer to code and get paid!

---

Leonid said it very well: Advisors work - traders have a rest ))))

don't want to be an advisor!!!
(and sins are not allowed in traders))))
that's how beginners take any advisor and go straight to the real world!

Korey писал(а) >>
don't want to be an advisor!!!
(and traders are not allowed to have sins))))

Then it's time to make up your mind - it's either this way or that way. It's a bit annoying back and forth.....))))

to LeoV

By the way, I have a personal karma of making things on my knees, a familiar pleasure. (Electronics for many years without oscilloscope).
Now it means neurons on neuroshell 2 which is the same - on the knee
if it's not a secret, tell me - with what do you trade neuronshells?

Korey писал(а) >>

to LeoV

By the way, I have a personal karma of making things on my knees, a regular pleasure. (Electronics for many years without an oscilloscope)
Now it's neuronics on neuroshell 2 which is the same thing - on my knee
if it's not a secret, tell me - with what do you trade neuronshell?

Let's put it this way. When my interview comes out, I didn't write about the weather or the birds, but tried to make it as interesting and informative as possible, followed by all the questions. Of course, I haven't revealed all the secrets and written specific recipes, but I have tried to give as much information as possible. The one who catches up will be in the dunghill. ))))

I don't think it's right to bring everything on a silver platter.....))))

to LeoV

Let me explain:
Pipsator = Pulsator + FAP
as a pulsator it is profitable to insert neronka from the most nervous,
however the run of even such simple idea in neuroshell 2 is far from reality - there are no trading operations
which introduce essential nonlinearity, and which actually have convolution properties.
i.e. in neuroshell 2 we optimize one function, and then we multiply by trading operations functions,
and have to reoptimize already obtained convolution in tester.
However trade optimization (tester) is very inefficient compared to neuro package,
as in neuro packages main amount of calculations in optimization is obtained by linear equations solution,
while trade optimization is done specifically on input data stream.
accordingly there should be programs allowing to use in optimization a neural core (several cores) and trade as separate blocks
with common target function.

Korey писал(а) >>

to LeoV

But running even such a simple idea in Neuroshell 2 is far from reality - there are no trades there,

Neuroshell 2 is not designed for financial markets. It is like rubbing a stick between the palms of your hands to make fire, forgetting that there are matches and a lighter. ))))

YuraZ >> :

Paul, nothing has come in!

I looked through it, I don't seem to have any from you, can you repeat it again !

If you put your nickname in the subject :-) I would be grateful to you.

I am in correspondence with your namesake

... maybe it's you :-))

I do not correspond with anyone on this subject through the inbox. My ICQ numbers are in the comments on my member page. Everyone who wanted one has already found it.

to LeoV

Let me explain further,
We take a redrawing indicator and train the Neron on it.
We assume that the neron will learn to behave the same as the redrawing indicator,
i.e. it will find the laws and be the same.
Also the redrawing indicator in static is supposedly a good trainer for the grid.
However, what is surprising is that Neronka cannot do it in spite of all the assurances of the writing journalists.