Dedicated to co-founders and beginners - page 22

Shniperson писал(а) >>
Eh... I'd like to participate in your discussion on consciousness and perception... but i'm afraid that stories about psychedelic experiences and other "kastaneda stuff" will be perceived as drug addiction etc..

If you do not present KK as an absolute, (especially since it is an American knowledge),
if you don't go all Yankee Bush-....

Korey >> :

to Zhunko

here's your avatar, and can you be at the point where it's realised?

Yes. But not by order. Not that strong yet.

I guess it's possible to order too. It will take some time. There has to be a strong motivation for the goal.

here we have heard in the posts what the earth is like, both this way and that way,
but what does the market look like?
a specific market)))

P.S. my point is that useless talk =EQ= information not supported by practice

Integer писал(а) >>

And how do you manage to write programs that work?

A son approaches his computer programmer father...

- Dad, why does the sun rise in the east and set in the west?

Dad thoughtfully mutters to himself and draws an arc in the air with his finger...

- Well, ... rises, you say, in the east, sets... And does it do that all the time?

- Yeah,

- I don't know, son, it works, .... and don't touch it.... (sighs) ... as long as it works.

Korey >> :
Here we have heard in the posts what the Earth looks like, this way and that way,
but what does the market look like?
>> a particular market)))

To me, the market is like plant and animal life. From bacteria and algae, which may not be aware of anything, but take quantity, to man, who thinks he rules everything, but actually shits on his head and thinks he is the crown of the king of the world.

Two planets meet.

One says to the other: "I've got people."

The other says, "Don't worry, I had some too."

Zhunko >> :

Two traders meet.

One says to the other: "I got money."

The other one says: "Don't worry, I had some too.

Zhunko писал(а) >>

I think the market is like plant and animal life. From bacteria and algae, which may not be aware of anything but take quantity, to man, who thinks he controls everything but actually shits on his own head and thinks he is the king of the world.

this is one possible abstraction that is not productive.

i.e. it's not high enough.

granit77 >> :

- In America they don't (according to close emigrant friends).

- In Spain, I did it myself, it's a bit creepy, but it's possible in principle.

So the motivation in the States is more substantial (not only positive but also negative). There is no way I can believe that people there are of higher quality than in our country...

Korey >> :

is one possible abstraction that is not productive.

i.e. it is not high enough.

It is quite possible. It also means that you have moved on from that concept or are not yet mature enough for it.