Dedicated to co-founders and beginners - page 17

Ave >> :

What are you guys talking about? Forex is not for philosophers!

There is a market, there are opportunities. There is a fact that the market operates independently of you, and you have to make a profitable decision.

It's your problem if you do it or not! )))

No trends, no flops? Yeah, and the earth is round.

They say a lot about something they do not understand, but those who know how to see a trend and make money on it, will do it,

Whatever the market is.

FACT: Look at it. And everything will be OK ))))

Without further philosophising.

What's interesting about the whole passage is the highlighted statement.

How did you determine this? Or did someone tell you?

No, I just have a strong intuition!

Ave >> :
No, I just have developed intuition!

Everyone here has developed it.

I see the earth as a flat ribbon rolled up like a Möbius surface, but at 720 degrees.

Zhunko >> :

Everyone here has it.

I see the earth as a flat ribbon rolled up like a Möbius surface, but at 720 degrees.

Then you need to go to the asylum because you're not intuitive, you're insane.

The Earth has an elypsoid shape!

Ave писал(а) >>

Then you need to go to the asylum immediately because you are not intuitive but crazy.
The Earth has an elypsoidal shape!

Maybe you're the one who needs to go to the asylum.

How is my model any worse than yours?

How do you prove your model is correct? With intuition?

I don't need to prove anything ))))

I'm the smartest.

Actually, guys, I just wanted to say - why all the arguments))))

Nobody's right, only the one who's enjoying his life :)

Hey, guys!

The Earth has a shape. Geoid If you do not know it, it is the market.

)))) and if you look at it like this, the earth is shaped like a Klein bottle))

So let's dot our i's and cross our t's... having, for example, 1 million quid and trading on the MICEX, I can make an order to buy/sell a large volume of securities... i can set my price... or i can 'hit' the market (order book) and buy/sell a large volume at once (several orders from the market book)... so i can cause a small price change... maybe even a trend... I mean, everything is clear and clear here... everything is transparent... But how does it work on the forex? Do quotations depend on supply and demand? Or everything is flowing to one wicked server in the basement of the Fed and the special program "out of the blue" draws quotes against most traders... and this program doesn't care about economic laws, the news... on anything and everything...

Zhunko is sure that he quotes the machine.

I am personally not so sure. Look at the currency section of the MICEX. And now multiply by several times and estimate the scale. If there was a program quoted, what would be the quotes before the computers appeared?

Would there have been counters running the software?)