I'll give you money for "upgrading" (improving) the EA! - page 8

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Drop it).

You shouldn't have said that) The link to the website was enough. I thought maybe there were some more "grails"...

Figar0 >> :

You shouldn't have said that) The link to the website was enough. I thought maybe there were more "grails"...

It's got demos.

FOXXXi писал(а) >>

They're demos.

For these creations of the human mind demo is enough, not on the real them

Figar0 >> :

For these creations of the human mind demo is quite enough, not on the real one.

The demos are not the account type, but compiled files in *.ex4, which also refuse to work on a real account (that's how the code is designed). But the ones I've exposed are "open". Of course they're not for real trading (although judging by the charts in the screenshots - not a bad profit). I just thought, just in case someone might want to review the code and take something from it "to note" for their ideas ...

I'll post more later.

By the way, does anybody know where else can I get similar "demo" EAs? Just to decompile them - see what's inside... :))

tim21701 писал(а) >>

By the way, does anyone know - where else can I get such "demo" EAs? Just to decompile them - see what's inside... :))

Who wants to see what's inside, knows how to do it. And lay out like that is not worth it, just an executable. To be honest, I have never met an Expert Advisor that I wanted to look through in the Strategy Tester at least.

tim21701 >> :

Is that enough?

:))))

Practice shows that the branch will be taken down and you may be banned

I haven't been in the track, I haven't downloaded the advisers!

:)))

mamma >> :

practice shows that a branch will be taken down and you can be banned

In general, a person is warned before being banned, and I think such a serious company as MetaQuotes would do the same. But if I'm not mistaken, I haven't done anything like that yet, so I can't be banned. Or am I wrong? What I have posted here is in the Internet, I have not opened America to anyone here. The topic was originally created to find a programmer who will be able to offer and implement that significant improvement in the EA I posted. But so far all we have is talk and talk, and the longer it takes, the further we get. And for "non-programmers" who see the name of the topic but visit it anyway, I have purposely opened a real account and posted the results. I did it so that people would not say he has no chances and that he is not worth it at all... Do you get it now?

Let's go back to yesterday...

I opened a real account with 4,600 rubles deposit. EURUSD, M1 timeframe, leverage 1:100. But now my lot was not 0.1, but minimal: 0.01.

Today at 23:00 (Moscow time), I will post my results here. (As everybody probably remembers, it "brought in" 5.848 rubles on the night of October 27-28)

mamma >> :

practice shows that this thread will get taken down and you might get banned

Well, why not? Sellers don't get banned, do they? Then why bother to ban a person who does not sell, but shares information in the form of a program written in MQL?

Perhaps, the forum does not prohibit posting EAs both in source code and in compiled form. Or is it?

Besides, all sorts of things can be found in Code Base. Ilan's Expert Advisor in source code has recently appeared there, which is being actively sold in a compiled form at pay.ru. Is it an infringement? Of course not, you know it yourself.

Or maybe you can show us the list of EAs, which ones are allowed to be posted on this forum and which are not?

All EAs are written in MQL and there is no contradiction in posting them in MQL forum. Or is it only possible to appear on pay.ru, but not on the forum of MQL developer?

I won't "charge" anything, as I'm just stating that mostly decompilation topics are taken away here. I'm not advocating it.