I'll give you money for "upgrading" (improving) the EA! - page 13

So the quid will continue to fall and not even the election will affect it?

YuraZ >> :

By the way, you will see the difference at once! Especially when they start quoting you manually and not automatically.

In this case, you'll see the difference right away, especially when they start quoting you with their hands and not with an automatic quotation.

You'll get the answer plus or minus a kilometre and without the name of the brokerage company.

granit77 писал(а) >>

Amateur question to experienced traders: at what lot do you usually switch to manual quoting?

The answer is plus or minus a kilometre and without the name of the brokerage company.

It is different in different brokerage companies. The bigger is the brokerage company, the bigger is the lot. For example, we switched to manual quoting in "Iron" after 1.0-1.2 lots. It had three features:

1. Increase in the time to make a trading operation.

2. Increase in the number of slippage.

3. Increase in the number of requotes.

SZZ. That's what attracts me to autotrading is that it gives an opportunity to stay in the shadows as long as possible, not to show up, trade in many brokerage companies with small lots.

Igor, you want to trade normally, trade with minimum lots and with different DCs

HIDDEN >> :
Igor, you're right, if you want to trade normally, trade with minimum lots and in different brokerage companies.

That's what I do! :)))))

tim21701 писал(а) >>

>> well, there's a lot of beautiful demos here.

YuraZ >> :

>> well, there's a lot of beautiful demos here.

Do you really think I'm posting screenshots from a demo account in this thread?

Files:

Mathemat писал(а) >>
Korey, you seem a little tipsy... Let's go to the Foreh Systems thread, it's about the revolution.

underdrinking

You see
the husband says to his wife
If it's me, then it's us.
and if it's you, then it's Us!!!
so who has what kind of account with forex?
who gives what to whom)))