I'll give you money for "upgrading" (improving) the EA! - page 7

Who is interested in the sevetnik, which shows the following results:

EURUSD, M1, depo: 400USD, lot 0.1 (test from 1.01.2008 to 29.10.2008)

During a year there were 3 losing trades, which made 412 dollars.

There were 313 profitable trades amounting to 3,380 quid! (You put in 400 and took out 3,000 quid?)

That makes 316 trades in one year: (316/10months=31.6/30days=one trade a day?) a bit thin of course, but still not bad.

p.s

If you suddenly it will plummet, then try just instead of MaxTrades = 5 put the value of 1.

Aha! Turns out you have an advisor who raises the deposit 9 times in a year, without any risk. And you're asking what to do with the money... :)

zxc писал(а) >>
Aha! Turns out you have an advisor who raises the deposit 9 times in a year with no risk. And you're asking what to do with the money. :)

Have you seen HOW it works?

Martin

Tim, don't you dare bet on the real

Mischek >> :

Martin

Tim, you don't want to bet on the real one.

Michael, thanks for the advice. I'm not going to put this EA on real account, but who told you it's a martin? You think that if you go long, it's already a martin? I mean, it has a tight binding to the lot and it does not change during trading, so why is it a Martin?

xrust >> :

Have you seen HOW it works?

Haven't downloaded it yet, I'm judging by the picture.

Mischek >> :

Martin

Martin is to be feared when there are consecutive losses. And here there are only profitable ones. And by the way, there is a small step down in the middle, and then from the bottom step up again evenly. On a martin, it would have jumped back up to where it was before the losing trade. This does not seem to be a martin.

Again, not downloaded, judging by the picture.

zxc >> :

Haven't downloaded it yet, judging by the picture.

Martin is to be feared when there are consecutive losses. But here we have only profitable ones. And by the way, there is a small step down in the middle, and then from the bottom step up again evenly. On a martin, it would have jumped back up to where it was before the losing trade. This does not seem to be a martin.

I repeat: I did not download it, I judge by the picture.

Sergey, it's good that you noticed. I'm looking at the Results and can't understand what erected the EA to take that step on 8 August, it seemed calm then...

tim21701 писал(а) >>

Who would be interested in a svetnik that produces results like this:

What was it called in the original?

Only the one I gave is decompiled and 'slightly' modified.

I can throw in more...

tim21701 писал(а) >>
I can give you more...

Throw).