I'll give you money for "upgrading" (improving) the EA! - page 11

xrust писал(а) >>

That's why there is room to dance, if there are no entry conditions, you have to create them ;)

There is nothing but marginal MM, no inputs, no outputs... There is nothing to improve. Of course an MM that allows you to make a profit on a limited time interval is not bad. But if you put an MM first, no matter how you look at it, you will become a martingale. One should start with a sensible system and then add a reasonable MM. And here we need to build a car for the existing wheels, nonsense... But it's your business.)

Prival >> :

If you pay for good with evil, try to offend the person who is simply and unselfishly helping.

Let him sort it out himself.

He is promising money here, :-) Money cannot buy everything. I think he will not pay anyone a penny, but he will post the labour and knowledge that we give him unselfishly on plati.ru and will laugh at us.

+1

Prival писал(а) >>

See what tim21701 wrote there , goldtrader gave a link, I'll repeat it read https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/KimIV

Pretty hardcore dispute, though) And I, naive Chukchi boy, am trying to explain the same thing to a programmer with almost 10 years of experience :)....

And about money, so to lay claim to something, you have to do something. So far the ToR looks like this: find something I don't know what, but better. So it's a long way to the money.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/users/KimIV

Tim, you're a big pig, aren't you?

I can't think of any analogies other than Krylov's moussa

Figar0 писал(а) >>

There's nothing but marginal MM, no inputs or outputs... There is nothing to improve. Of course an MM that allows you to make profit on a limited timeframe is not a bad thing. But if you put MM first, no matter how you look at it, you will become a martingale. One should start with a sensible system and then add a reasonable MM. And here we need to build a car for the existing wheels, nonsense... But it's up to you)

I don't deny, I meant that if there is nothing, there is room for imagination :)

Mischek >> :

>> ...Tim, you're a big pig...

It was just an explosion of emotion and nothing more. Yes, I lied about coding on mql4, of course, but not about earnings and other stuff (about quitting my job - I've been meaning to for a long time...)! And I think everyone on this forum has done so at least once and it's true. And my "truth" is in this thread. Man, I'm not even going to make excuses, I'm sick of it. Just blah, blah, blah... Programmers forum... I'm manal.
But I really stumbled upon this or that code several times, which I then encountered "from KimIV". so what now? Or is it not plagiarism? And brazenly so.

Prival >> :

...I think he will not pay anyone a penny, but he will post our efforts and knowledge that we give him for free on plati.ru and will laugh at us.

Your topic makes it clear that they have done that to you. Don't try to put everyone on the same footing, it's not about that. It's your own words: "...don't judge by one idiot. You shouldn't change your world view because of one...". Or have you already forgotten and changed your mind? That's a bit harsh.

Great, the branch has reached page 12 and started to bicker. Used to start somewhere around page 4-5. :-))))

it's a pattern, haven't you noticed ;)

HIDDEN писал(а) >>
Great, the thread has reached page 12 and started bickering. Used to start somewhere around page 4-5. :-))))
Maybe it's a flute. )))