I'll give you money for "upgrading" (improving) the EA! - page 5

tim21701 >> :

I have an EA - which brings ONLY income (no matter what parameters you set!) It was originally bought by my friend Ralph (he's from Germany) then, 2 weeks ago, sent it to me. It's in *.ex4 but I decompiled it. To be honest, I'm a Pascal programmer and I simply don't have time to study MQL4. But if I had to spend some time on this EA, I could earn good money afterwards.... :)

May moderators and admins forgive me...

Well, then why does it need variable parameters at all, if they don't affect the EA's work in any way?

zxc >> :

Well, then why does it need variable parameters at all if they have no effect on the EA's performance?

What I mean is that by changing parameters of the Expert Advisor, you either increase or decrease its profit. But it doesn't fail! That´s what I´m talking about. And you just have to change its parameters, for example, tell it to work with 0.01 lot. Not everyone can afford 1, right? Yes, and in general, something to change "for myself" something to add (at least even the display of "anything" on the screen). If interested, after dinner, skip (it needs to look - he's somewhere among thousands of my folders buried). That's all for now, I'm going to bed...

tim21701 >> :

If you're interested, I'll send it to you tomorrow (I have to look for it - it's buried somewhere in a thousand of my folders). I'm off to bed now...

>> Yeah! Come on! It'll be something to watch this weekend.

Can I have a piece too? :)))

xrust >> :

Here are the results of the EA's run since 2000:

Unfortunately the report file doesn't fit, so I've uploaded it to my site in the files

Be careful!

put the state and everything will be clear!

using history centre quotes from the minutes

You just get noisy quotes they do not reflect the reality.

tim21701 >> :

That's cool. By the way, I ran it again on the real today. I put 4.600 rubles from webmani. lot - 0.01 It's too early to say (although already + 388rub. for 7 trades) but we'll see in the morning...

I've got something here... Now it looks like I'm in for the long haul. :) Rustam! When I wake up I'll bang you in the ICQ, you'll like it too...

Man, how do you want to ruin a dz? :))

Why?

---

If the hen gives golden eggs, why unscrew her head?

tim21701 >> :

That's 2 hours and 42 minutes. We'll see in the morning, well, I think by 9:00 or so.

>> is that bad?

;-) it's good while the DC is not paying attention to you!

---

You're pounding - pounding! 2 pips each.

If you want to withdraw money, then send a withdrawal request - and then you will see what the broker will say.

People, how can you test an Expert Advisor that has essentially only been prepared for the tester. The way it is now on the real market is not only scary, but also dangerous.

Get the code to your liking, and then test it. After all critical and non-critical errors are eliminated, the trading result can fundamentally change.

YuraZ >> :

If the hen gives golden eggs ! why unscrew her head ?

+1

YuraZ >> :

>> you're pounding - pounding! on 2 peeps.

This time Tim put a lot not 0.1 but 0.01. The average from the trade (as last night and now) is the same 20 pips.

zxc >> :

+1

This time Tim put a lot not 0.1, but 0.01. The average from the trade (as last night, so now) is the same 20 pips.

20 won't offend a broker.