I'll give you money for "upgrading" (improving) the EA! - page 4

xrust >> :

Here are the results of the EA's run since 2000:

Unfortunately the report file doesn't fit, so I put it on my website in the files

That's pretty cool. By the way, I ran it again today on my real account. I put 4.600 rubles from webmani. lot - 0.01 It's too early to say (although already + 388rub. 7 transactions) but in the morning we'll see...

I found something here... Now it looks like I'm in for the long haul. :) Rustam! When I wake up, I'll give you a ping, you'll like it too...

Man, how do you go broke? :))

tim21701 писал(а) >>

That's cool. By the way, I ran it again on the real today. I put 4,600 rubles from webmani. lot - 0.01 It's too early to say (although already + 388rub. for 7 trades) but we'll see in the morning...

I found something here... Now it looks like I'm in for the long haul. :) Rustam! When I wake up, I'll give you a shout, you'll like it too...

Man, how do you want to go broke? :))

388/7 = 55 rupees from the deal.

55 rupees is 2 pips per trade in quid.

Shall I go on? :)))

Swetten >> :

388/7 = 55 rupees per trade.

55 rupees is 2 pips per trade when measured in quid.

Shall I go on? :)))

That's for 2 hours and 42 minutes. We'll see in the morning, I think it will be around 9:00.

Is that a bad thing?

tim21701 писал(а) >>

That's 2 hours and 42 minutes. We'll see in the morning, well, I'd say around 9:00.

Is that bad?

It's not. :)))

Swetten >> :

Not good. :)))

I don't know then... 5,000 rubles a night isn't enough for you, and 400 for 3 hours isn't good enough. You can't get enough.

How do you think it should be "good" then?

tim21701 писал(а) >>

I don't know then... 5,000 roubles a night isn't enough for you, and 400 roubles for three hours isn't good enough. You can't get enough of it.

Then how do you think it should be "good"?

You're welcome!!! I'm not saying it's bad! :)))

If you're happy with it, what's my opinion got to do with it? :)))

Swetten >> :

You're welcome!!! I'm not saying it's bad!!! :)))

If you're happy with it - what's that got to do with my opinion? :)))

I was just wondering, you yourself said it's "not good". Then how good, like Mr. George Soros or something?

2 pips per trade -- that's a piper. :)))

In my opinion, this is not a good thing.

Let's have a report in the morning on the night's work! I want to see it :)))

In general, if an EA doubles overnight (or even makes +10%), then it is already good.

You can deposit $200 to your account each time, and after one day, you can withdraw $200 of profit and leave $200 in your account.

And even when we lose the deposit (which has 200$), the earnings will be much higher.

And the martin should be removed in the hell, with this scheme of work. There is something to think about - it is possible to automate, so that the risks are not higher, for example, 200$.

zxc >> :

Let's have a report in the morning on the night's work! I want to see it :)))

In general, if an EA doubles overnight (or even makes +10%), then it is already good.

You can deposit $200 to your account each time, and after one day, you can withdraw $200 of profit and leave $200 in your account.

And even when you sell the deposit (which has 200$), the earnings will be much higher.

If I wanted to trade with an EA, I would have to dismantle it. There is something to think about - it may be automatized, so that risks would not be higher, for example, than 200$.

I have an Expert Advisor, which brings only profit (no matter what parameters you set! Strange? But fact!) Initially, my friend Ralph (he's from Germany) bought it, then sent it to me two weeks ago. It's in *.ex4 but I "decompiled" it. To be honest, I'm a Pascal programmer and I simply don't have time to study MQL4. But if you have spent some time on this EA, you can earn good money afterwards.... :)

May the moderators and admins of this site forgive me...