Mechanical trading is impossible! The whole thing is profanity. - page 4

mamma писал(а) >>

What's wrong with masturbation?

Manual or mechanical?)

Figar0 >> :

Manual or mechanical?)

how do you do it, do you do it manually?

Eh, Alexei. Hope dies last. Have you ordered yourself a coffin yet?

Aleksey24 >> :

Guys!

Stop masturbating!

Get into the real stuff.

So, what's the problem? Or are you bored on your own? Do you need company?

Mathemat >> :

Eh, Alexei. Hope dies last. Have you ordered yourself a coffin yet?

Let's sum it up, if hope dies last, it means that topicstarter has already died, and his bot wrote us, but bot didn't have enough mind to change his cheerful picture with such cry of the soul...

Lord_Shadows >> :

.... his bot....

I can't believe it came from me.)

I thought I was starting to call my advisors bots all the time.)

sabluk 27.10.2008 18:50

but the robot has very strong points - does not get tired and most importantly is psychologically stable

It's true ! But here bot uses exact values and sometimes its value lacks a fraction of a decimal point for it to enter. And that's why robots are blamed for oversleeping the signal... when the chart is seen visually, the exact values are not taken into account... but the bot cannot do that! That's why programming such nuances is an art ! You have to know how to program them ! and then you wonder why sometimes it's not accurate... I've got a strategy game, but I still can't get it into code (can anyone help me?) ... When I tried to use it I had to consider this aspect, and the number of deals has decreased both in real time and in backtests, when you can visually see that you can enter ... but if you "imitate" the bot's logic, you can't enter ... condition though!)

The same situation is with the thresholds, let's say we have 2 lines in the indicator, you should enter when they are so well differentiated ... You can see perfectly well visually, but the bot doesn't understand it, it gets accurate values... so they say it's the bot's fault... missed the moment.

BARS >> :

But the bot uses precise values, and sometimes the value of the indicator lacks a fraction of a decimal point, so that it would enter. And that's why robots are blamed for oversleeping the signal... when the chart is seen visually, the exact values are unthought of... but the bot cannot do that! That is why programming such nuances is an art !

the comparator principle can help to sharpen fronts

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Manual or mechanical?)

According to the latest scientific evidence, onanism is not so bad. One, it relieves nervous tension. Two - it releases extra hormones. Three, it doesn't cause sperm stasis )))) In short, it's a win-win. The main thing is not to make a habit of it. All in all, everything in moderation )))))

m_a_sim писал(а) >>

Well, how will you trail, will you do it manually?

Of course, I'm long out of puberty and progress has probably gone a long way, but excuse me, what else is there to trail???)

sabluk >> :

the comparator principle may help to sharpen the fronts

THERE IS ALWAYS A WAY OUT ! EVEN THE BEER SOMETIMES DECIDES THE EXIT ! IT'S THE SAME WITH THE CODE, THERE'S ALWAYS A WAY OUT ! THERE'S NO WAY OUT FROM THE OTHER SIDE ...

LeoV >> :

According to the latest scientific data, masturbation is not so bad. One - it relieves nervous tension. Two - it releases extra hormones. Three, it doesn't cause sperm stasis )))) In short, it's a win-win. The main thing is not to make a habit of it. Anyway, all in moderation )))))

GOOD !!!

I READ SOMEWHERE,,,,,,,, NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT))) TAKE ALL THE TIME YOU NEED))) )))))