Mechanical trading is impossible! The whole thing is profanity. - page 11

YDzh >> :

Tell a fool - on what grounds?

They wrote: "Kitchens turn off autotrading..."

Is that clear???

coaster >> :

Well, if it's possible to leak, it's possible to make money.

I tried to leak on the Catch the Moose contest...

It didn't work((((

If only it were like this in real life)))

MakarFX >> :

I tried to leak on the Catch the Moose contest...

It didn't work((((

If only it were like this in real life)))

It takes talent to catch a Moose on purpose.A Moose is the same as a PROFIT, only in reverse and on a different plane ))))

bogdan писал(а) >>

That's the answer for many. Not interested-ignore it. Good night.

Moderator won't pass by.

Aleksey24 писал(а) >>

P.S.

There is NO mechanical system with a stable profit above 10-15% per annum.

At the sberbank, foreign currency deposits now pay around 4% per annum. So a stable 10% is also profitable. Of course, you have to strive for the best. To be honest with you I can say about myself that I cannot trade on forex by hand, I am too nervous and impressionable, that is why MTS is the only option for me.

I sincerely pity characters like Alexei24. It's a pity that their outlook is narrow. I doubt that a trader can trade profitably without understanding the mechanics of the market. I do not know a better and more reliable way to gain profitable trading concepts than simply testing systems on historical and real-time data. Russian traders have practically only two ways to do this - either to have their own programmer, or to know MQL. It does not matter whether the trader is going to trade manually or use a robot. The only way to gain knowledge that leads to profit is to ask the market itself, in this case via MQL. Pay attention to the PAMMs visible in some brokerage companies. This is the difference between the market and the real trading robots. Alexey24 will be unpleasantly surprised with statistics. Look at great traders - Larry Williams, Linda Raschke... They trade with their hands, but they use concepts based on statistics, the irrationality of the market, the laws of mathematics. All this data is obtained with backtests and non-standard technical indicators. And you deny it all, but the market seems to be on their side, but I haven't heard anything about you. And it's not like you've written any trading books.

Four advisers. All in the + so far.

http://forfrx.com/

C-4 писал(а) >>
Мне искрене жаль персонажей подобных Алексею24. Жаль, что их кругозор узок.

Pay attention to the PAMMs which are now being displayed in some brokerage companies. Look how many of them are successful and how many of them are managed by robots. You Alexey24 will be unpleasantly surprised with statistics.

Look at great traders - Larry Williams, Linda Raschke... They trade with their hands, but use concepts based on statistics, irrationality of the market, the laws of mathematics.

Any other opinions?

:-)

Out of thousands of participants (championship or "PAMMs") there will always be someone who takes the lead, especially in a short period of time .

What about "Larry Williams, Linda Raschke", they are good writers and speakers (they have not been distinguished in anything else for a long time), we can also think of Elder, Caesar so to speak, who between workshops has time to do market analysis and send orders to the broker.

Show me a mechanical system that makes a STABILIZED 10% a year, without over-optimization!

There is no such system!

Aleksey24 >> :

Show me a mechanical system that does STABLE 10% a year, without over-optimisation!

Why does it have to be without over-optimisation?

Mechanical trading is impossible! The whole thing is profanity.

Mm-hmm. A similar statement:

I can't play the violin, ergo the violin is not a musical instrument.