Crisis: Don't we care? - page 85

Zet1972 >> :

interesting article by Golubovsky

link

the golfstrom will freeze europe and we'll trade in futures for boots!

Method man - judgement day

To help get the tone of this thread going, I'm writing a new verse of mine:

Once again, it's frozen, and it looks safe.
The growth of the commodity economy,
Again it's urgent to address
The notorious Russian question.

"The temple of stability is burning hot",
"Ruble's devaluation betrayed,
"We're not in heaven but in hell
The bounty of oil and gas pipes.

"Crisis wanders with financial bat,
♪ And it's likely that until spring ♪
Futile loans and credits
Will squeeze everything out of the people's coffers.

Corruption metastasises everywhere,
The power cannot fight the misfortune-
How can we believe this verbal fornication?
Tell me, young President...?

Zhunko писал(а) >>
It makes me want to cry...

Here's another link.

PapaYozh >> :

Here's another link.

I'm thinking about buying a few thousand hectares too. And don't be afraid of muzulman - I know so many people - they're all decent people - so it's all ok.

why doesn't interest grow on your head?

would trim those dividends yourself !...

Zen писал(а) >>

Jewpaca pamoże... nibaże - we're coming to you :)

Here's another link, so to speak, for "andestending" what exactly goes where.

Here's a quote for starters:

Pederasty is tacitly recognised as the most accurate indicator of the level of democracy. International experts in their studies assess the situation by the growth of vice. It all makes sense. If everyone is truly declared equal rights, the carriers of vice get legal status and propagate their passion. Propaganda increases the number of people willing to try what is advertised. It doesn't matter what is being advertised, margarine or some idea. What matters is that growth begins. Now, if pederasts really have equal rights with everyone else, they will try to justify their passion in the eyes of society. This always translates into propaganda for pederasty. First a tolerant attitude is cultivated to it, then a positive one. This is inevitably accompanied by an increase in pederasty. If the number of pederasts does not increase, it means that their rights are infringed, i.e. democracy is not enough.

PapaYozh >> :

Here's another link, so to speak, for "understating" exactly what goes where.

Here's a quote as an introduction:

The number of "pederasts" does not increase or decrease depending on the system. Their numbers are stable at around 5% of the population, with some national, but not political, deviations(http://traditio.ru/wiki/Гомосексуалист)

Homosexuality is also present in animals which know nothing about democracy - https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Гомосексуальность_у_животных

In totalitarian societies where homosexuality is punishable, they are hidden and appear to be less or not at all, but this is not true. In democracies they do not have to hide and it seems there are more of them than in totalitarian countries. Advertising has nothing to do with it.

Similarly, it may seem that in the US, for example, there are many disabled people, while in Russia there are none at all, because in the US they ride in their electric chairs around the streets, shops, cinemas - everywhere!, while in Russia they are not seen on the streets at all. But in the United States disabled people have the opportunity to go out, whereas in Russia they are physically confined to their flats, they just can't go out - there are no conditions, no infrastructure.

Huh! what a topic... )))

True enough, it is not democracy that is "to blame" for this bedlam, but:

(paraphrased)

If:
Same-sex marriage is normal there !!!!
There's a homosexual mayor who is a respected man!!!
There's a pedophile king of the stage!!!
Light drugs and petty theft are allowed there!!!!
There's a little shame about being white!!!

then it would be a total abomination under any political system and in any country...

timbo >> :

Similarly, it may seem that in the US, for example, there are very many disabled people, while in Russia there are none at all, because in the US they ride around in their electric chairs in the streets, shops, cinemas - everywhere! while in Russia they are not seen on the streets at all. But the thing is that in the US disabled people have the conditions and the opportunity to go out into the streets, whereas in Russia disabled people are physically confined to their flats, they simply cannot go out - there are no conditions, no infrastructure.

What a comparison you have made... The sick and the morally handicapped!

To be disabled or just sick, including mentally ill, is not so much condemned by society.

More accurately, it's condemned by the part that are freaks themselves. Moral ones. In life.

Society is built so that some actions are condemned and even prosecuted. Like stealing.

Basically everything that's called: it's bad! And you can't do it that way.

It's the same in "animal society". Albeit in a slightly different form, but it's there!

>> I don't think many people would agree with that.

I am sorry, then why is it that I am forced to tolerate this "cancer of society"?

The most I will agree with is that they are sick people.

So let them stay in asylums or assemble switches like all the rest...

Well, with statistics like these there's a large percentage of gangsters in any society.

Let's be lenient towards them as well, organise a trade union, appoint deputies... ;)

Narrow-minded, Timbo (if you are thinking at all). And as usual, you can't make any arguments other than your one-way logic.

In fact, there are far more pederasts, homos, lesbians, handicapped people and others in the US than in, say, Russia. The fact is that they tend to go there from all over the world. Because there, thanks to democracy, they have every opportunity to go out. How do you like this construction?

And if we talk about the facts, the health of the nation in the USA has declined catastrophically over the past decades. This is openly written about there and in general they are trying to investigate the issue. The most generally accepted view of the reasons for this is: the use of illegal drugs. In the US, 30% of all drugs that reach the consumer are produced without an FDA license. This definitely plays a role, but to write off the phenomenon as such is simply to turn a blind eye to the problem. Even without being an expert, there are several other very significant reasons.

Another fact is that over the last decade of the last century in the USA the use of child tranquillisers has increased by 600%. These "drugs" are used when children suffer from autism and other mental disabilities. Are you saying that this does not indicate an increase in the number of children with such disabilities ?