[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1058

Aleksander:

A couple more comments like that and there will be a ban

Guys, someone advise lamer, I want the following chip, I have, say, 10 EAs hanging in my account, all tested on demo account, I want to be able to analyze each trade afterwards, because they are all in a pile, I know that there is a feature, whether a script or an indicator....

DhP: If you don't know which files to save ...

Search: store settings: Articles Capabilities of Program folder of MetaTrader 4 client terminal:)

artmedia70:
about indicator buffers the man himself has figured it out
What would I do without Vinina :)

eddy:
What would I do without Vinina :)
I would have had to keep hearing about how lazy and lame I am.

It has nothing to do with being lazy, if you knew what to look for you would look for it.)

You just don't need to ask the obvious.
And as for searching - everyone goes through this. But in any case, the Print and Comment functions are your only helpers in searching.

What are the obvious ones?

Hello !

Please explain what is wrong ? I am trying to optimize parameters of my Expert Advisor but it "hangs" ...

If I'm not mistaken - the tester is supposed to make (judging by what is written in the image on the bottom left after the "fractional" line) 10,496 passes, but only 8 have been made and is silent .... leaving the "stop" button active and the progress bar does not fill with green.

I see outstanding results and it does not go any further. It says there are 6, but the number in the previous picture before the fractional line is 8.

And here are the checkboxes in the tab "Optimization".

Why is the process not going on? I waited almost 20 minutes and it should go on continuously ?

volshebnik:

Hello !

Please explain what is wrong ? I am trying to optimize parameters of my Expert Advisor but it "hangs" ...

If I'm not mistaken - the tester is supposed to make (judging from the picture on the bottom left after the "fractional" line) 10,496 passes, but only 8 have been made and is silent .... leaving the "stop" button active and the progress bar does not fill with green.

I see outstanding results and it does not go any further. It says there are 6, but the number in the previous picture before the fractional line is 8.

And here are the checkboxes in the tab "Optimization".

Why is the process not going on? I waited almost 20 minutes and it should go on continuously ?

First, at a quick guess, try those 2 checkboxes in "optimisation"...

have another look at the magazine