[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 1056

got it:) else negative+=-relis needed)

so what did i find out?

the standard codebase RSI, which is the ratio of the average of positive changes to the average of negative changes, is not the same

the real, original RSI, which is the ratio of the sum of positive changes to the sum of negative changes

although I don't claim to know and understand it, unlike the codebase one, I've known and understood it for years.

it's the basics, i think everyone who has been in the market for a long time knows that rsi is sumpos/sumneg*100

eddy:

so what did i find out?

the standard codebase RSI, which is the ratio of the average of positive changes to the average of negative changes, is not the same

the real, original RSI, which is the ratio of the sum of positive changes to the sum of negative changes

although I don't claim my version is correct, although I've known and understood it for years, unlike this one.

Show me the code for starters

It is almost the same, but the calculation has been changed: positive, negative.

By the way, I still do not understand why PosBuffer and NegBuffer are needed in RSI )

Hi all. If anyone has a -function that returns the maximum and minimum price of OPEN orders. Like .... OrderSelect ...... OrderOpenPrice....... MathMin MathMax.... Find the open order at the cheapest price and also at the most expensive (no matter if it is a sell or buy). I would be very grateful.

Pos[k]=(vol-telo)/2;  //массив  int Pos[], переменные int vol, telo
  Alert((vol-telo)/2,"=("+vol+"-"+telo+")/2"); 
//выводит 33=(72-6)/2
  Alert(Pos[k],"=("+vol+"-"+telo+")/2"); 
//выводит 0=(72-6)/2

I change the declaration int Pos[k] to double Pos[k] - outputs 33.00000000, why int array does not work?

I'm going to learn the matchbook...

taught

Aleksander:
I'm going to learn the matchbook...
Man, everybody's so smart and mean... You should have given the man a link to the material. It's just rude and it doesn't make you look good. IMHO. I will not argue about anything.

Well the only logical point of his post is that he assumed I hadn't read the textbook