[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 730

Question if anyone knows. How do I convert profit from pips per month to % of depo per month?

does no one know ?!

what are the most tradable pairs, or indices from the entire list, other than the standard 6 pairs ? ?

And what to trade at night? where is the volatility?

Infinity:

does no one know ?!

what are the most tradable pairs, or indices from the entire list, other than the standard 6 pairs ? ?

And what to trade at night? where is the volatility?

There was once a thread about comparing pairs by volatility. Google it.

Andrei01:
There used to be a thread about comparing pairs in terms of volatility. Google it.

Yeah, I googled it... I can't go through 1,000 pages... I can't go through 1,000 pages, .....

Infinity:

Yeah, I googled it... the 2 or 3 x parv comparison nonsense comes up... not 1,000 pages to go through, ....
Actually there is a spread to consider, not just volatility. That's why it leaves those 6 currencies.

drknn:
Vladimir, thank you for your kind words, but I'm not here for them (although it's nice...). I'm here for ... shit ... I don't know ... I like it all - it's my thing. I've been dreaming for a long time, and dreams should become reality. Good luck to you, and to all of us... :)

Andrei01:
Actually, the spread has to be taken into account, not just the volatility. That's why we are left with those 6 currencies.
Many brokerage companies make high spreads at night. And they do not like pips...

DaVinci:
Thanks for the trawl artmedia70. Let's check it out now.
I had nothing to do with it. Igor Kim gets a big bow... :)

artmedia70:
A lot of brokerage companies have high spreads at night. And they don't like pips...

I ask what other pairs except the standard ones, ok, some pairs have small spread at night, but you cannot trade them because there is no volatility, 3-5 ticks per night back and forth, and what pairs have bigger spread but with volatility?

cyclik33:

Option 2. The trader must simulate 2 previous losing trades (in a row) and only then start working (open positions). If he loses, he continues to work (open positions) until he has a profitable trade. If he wins, he again waits for two losing trades, and only then begins to trade.

Is he waiting for them to fall out of the sky? :)) If he closes one in profit, then he waits for losses!!!!????!!!! If he starts trading after them, where (???) they will come from.) It means he closed a profitable one and stopped the trading waiting for unprofitable ones...

Completely baffling logic, or your interpretation of it...