[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 725

After another (13th, damn it) addition of this construction

for(a=0;a<8;a++)
   {aGBP[a]=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M15,"Indexes_v8L",a,0);}

error 4002, array index - out of range. The error was the first line after the start of the indicator, then there were 0 errors. The table from this array was not filled, it seems, and was not updated at all.

I managed to clean it only by restarting the terminal. In the code, I think, there were no errors - I did everything by copy-paste. And it all works after restart.

What was it? How does the terminal handle a large number of arrays? I couldn't find anything on the error, now I'm having doubts... I'll get up to 32 arrays - will the terminal work?

Yes, arrays are declared as follows

double aGBP[8]; // 0 бар

Abzasc:

Or the indicator is lying because the trend has changed on bar 4. And nauvsikdku, if you draw the trend on 2-3 (count) right peaks, the price will be very close to crossing on 1 bar.

Gotta go, I'll check back tomorrow.

You seem to be looking in the wrong place... and where do you actually see the indicator? A/D? Is he lying? Who isn't? I'm making a function... Where do you want to draw the trend line if it is drawn on the A/D indicator through the last two lower extrema... I don't need to look for extrema on the price chart... OK... I will figure it out... Thanks for your participation.

Abzasc:

After another (13th, damn it) addition of this construction

error 4002, array index - out of range. The error was the first line after the start of the indicator, then there were 0 errors. The table from this array was not filled, it seems, and was not updated at all.

I managed to clean it only by restarting the terminal. In the code, I think, there were no errors - I did everything by copy-paste. And it all works after restart.

What was it? How does the terminal handle a large number of arrays? I couldn't find anything on this error, now I'm having doubts... I'll get up to 32 arrays - will the terminal work?

Are you filling the array with buffer values?
for(a=0;a<8;a++)
   {aGBP[a]=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M15,"Indexes_v8L",a,0);}
Judging by the array declaration, if you believe the comment ...
double aGBP[8]; // 0 бар

... you need to go like this:
{aGBP[a]=iCustom(NULL,PERIOD_M15,"Indexes_v8L",тут номер нужного буфера,a);}

Can anyone remember the name of an EA/indicator/script that outputs a total profit by pairs?

I've searched half of the database - I can't find it!!!

drknn:
Of course there is. But that's not what you really need to know, is it? ;)

I'm not hoping for a - please give me a profitable advisor.

I'm sure he who seeks, he will find!

Swetten:

Can anyone remember the name of an EA/indicator/script that outputs a total profit by pairs?

I've searched half of the database - I can't find it!!!

i think it would be quicker to write than to look for it ))

Techno:
It would be quicker to write than to look for it ))

In principle, yes.

But it was so visual, beautiful, informative...

vlandex:
I wonder if there are "old-timers" here on the forum from the beginning of the forum, who they've helped... Do they have any profitable strategies or advisors?

Hehe... They sure do and every week these EAs and strategies get better and better )

artmedia70:
You seem to be looking in the wrong place... and where do you actually see the indicator? A/D? Is he lying? Who isn't? I'm making a function... Where do you want to draw the trend line if it is drawn on the A/D indicator through the last two lower extrema... I don't need to look for extrema on the price chart... OK... I will figure it out... Thanks for your participation.
We still don't understand each other (( Why can't extrema from the chart be projected onto the price, then? OK, I'd rather not get confused.