EA contest on real accounts - page 10

Round 7 finished on the plus side, albeit slightly, but still.

The website has been updated, with a table of contestants on the home page, which is updated every 1-5 minutes.

You may register for the 10th round till December 8. All the details are on the contest page, the address has already been mentioned more than once above.

Lovecraft писал(а) >>
This is a mini lot 0.01, but in reality it is 0.0001.

I can't figure it out. I cannot calculate the MM percentage for my Expert Advisor to participate in the contest.

So, how many units of deposit will be in the account at the start? - If I start with 100 RUR.

And what would be the maximum and minimum lots to start?

rid >> :

I can't figure it out. I cannot calculate the MM percentage for my Expert Advisor to participate in the contest.

So, how many deposit units will be in the account at the start? - If I start with 100 RUR.

And what would be the maximum and minimum lots to start?

Let me explain again about the volume for transactions. There will be 100.00 units of currency, i.e. 100 roubles. 1 lot in such a mini account is equivalent to 0.01 of a lot in a standard account. Accordingly 0.01 lot on a mini will be equal to 0.0001 of a lot on a standard account. For example, setting an order on a pair with the dollar with the volume of 0.01 lots, the point value will be equal to 0.001$ or 0.1 cents (or approximately 2.8 kopecks). That is, we work with lots from 0.01 (minimal) to 1 (maximal), the point value at which 0.028 rub and 2.8 rub respectively. It seems to describe in more detail, but write, if confused.

Important note. In the mini account, the total volume of all positions may not exceed 1 lot (in the volume that applies to the mini account). Otherwise new positions are not opened, and the server generates an error.
Example. Suppose, for example, we want one pip to be worth 0.28 rubles, with 100 rub, then the position volume will be 0.1. As for the deposit, with a leverage of 1:400 it will be approximately from 5 to 12 rubles, depending on the pair.

Another question. Is it possible to set up an EA that uses a custom indicator?

If so, should it also be sent?

And one more thing. What will be the leverage on the contest account?

rid >> :

Another question. Is it possible to set up an EA that uses a custom indicator ?

If so, should it also be sent?

And one more thing. What is the leverage on the contest account?

Yes, you can, but as you know, I need to send the indicator.

The default leverage for participants is 1:400, but if a different leverage is needed, it can be arranged (choice from 1:50 to 1:500).

Sent an advisor (called Thumbelina) to the address given.

I've attached the indicator as well.

Also. I forgot to say there. To make a leverage - 1:200.

I still do not understand how to specify the deposit amount, the lot size and the leverage for trading on a ruble account.

I started to do it. But I feel I'm getting more confused by the minute. Moreover, there is no ruble account in mt4 tester....

That's why I made the lot constant =0.05. Let's see...

Lovecraft, please trace the mail.

Another question. More precisely, a request.

Is it possible (as an exception) to put my Expert Advisor to the contest directly from 00:00 on Monday 8.12.2008 ?

I think, that while there are not many participants, there is no much sense to wait till 15th of December... And the course of the contest itself will be more interesting.

//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rid >> :

Sent an advisor (called Thumbelina) to the address given.

I've attached the indicator as well.

Also. I forgot to say there. To make a leverage - 1:200.

I still do not understand how to specify the deposit amount, the lot size and the leverage for trading on a ruble account.

I started to do it. But I feel I'm getting more confused by the minute. Moreover, there is no ruble account in mt4 tester....

That's why I made the lot constant =0.05. Let's see...

Lovecraft, please trace the mail.

Another question. More precisely, a request.

Is it possible (as an exception) to put my Expert Advisor in the contest directly from 00:00 on Monday 8.12.2008 ?

I think, that while there are not many participants, there is no much sense to wait till 15th of December... And the course of the contest itself will be more interesting.

//---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's ok, i got it.

I will not be able to start on Monday for reasons you already know (EURGBP is not on the list of "mini instruments"). So I need some time to calculate the risks and the required initial deposit size.

OK! We'll wait (what can we do?).

If there are any unclear points. I'm ready to answer. Here. or in the mail.

Week 8 result:

GWCR +17.86%

SARAH EA +0.99%

Week 9 result:
GWCR +46.74%
SARAH EA -8.79%.

Slight change in the rules.

There will be 4 contestants in the 10th round.

All the details are on the website.