all on buying the PFTS index !!! - page 10

45- >> :

and therefore Australia (even though linked to the US) will go up, and the fact that its investment market capitalisation is falling does not mean a crisis of existing turnover for it (just a slight decline), especially since it as a major producer of bankable metals has additional reserves (I mean the index).

By the way, BHP has fallen 27% in four months, RIO by 38%, ASX200 index has lost more than 20% - these are very big numbers for a developed country. Naturally, it is not comparable to Russia in terms of depth of decline, well, there is no inflation of 15-20% in Western countries.

timbo >> :

Once again, Chinese goods are not just cheap consumer goods. China today is everything: cars, appliances of any kind (household/computer/stations), expensive clothes (an overwhelming number of plasticky brands are made in China) - http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200108/04/eng20010804_76481.html or http://www.uschina.org/statistics/tradetable.html

America buys less and less of all this, so China buys less raw materials for production, it's getting sad in Australia. How China is America's creditor is unclear. Don`t tell me about foreign reserves: they have nothing to do with China`s falling oil revenues.

Another example, Russia and Gazprom. If Europeans shift to bicycles and stop using heating because of the financial crisis, oil and gas prices drop drastically, followed by Gazprom, and Russia gets very sad. In Australia Gazprom is BHP and Rio Tinto and if China stops buying coal and ores of all metals and India and Russia don't take uranium then both Gazprom and Australia will fall.

that's exactly what I mean

Type in who is America's biggest creditor on a search engine

China is a key holder of nearly one trillion dollars worth of US Treasury debt.

Russia is being brought to its knees by the West and if it succeeds we will all be in trouble.

and the rest of us will be golden in a couple of years.

timbo >> :

By the way, BHP dropped 27% in four months, RIO dropped 38%, ASX200 index lost more than 20% - those are big numbers for a developed country. Of course, the depth of decline doesn't compare to Russia, so there is no inflation of 15-20% in the West.

these figures are small given the comparable capitalisation and the fact that many indices have fallen even more

about mortgages - about 1.5 million americans have taken out home loans for resale and ... too late

45- >> :

China is the key holder of almost one trillion dollars in US Treasury debt.

Russia is being brought to its knees by the West and if it succeeds we will all be in trouble

and the rest of us will be golden in a couple of years.

And what does that mean for the economy? It means nothing. Especially funny about Russia. Russia plays no role at all in the world economy.

On the subject of mortgages - about 1.5 million Americans have taken out home loans for resale purposes and ... late

That is only half a percent of the population. In fact the talk must be about jobless people who are victims of sub-prime crisis, because the number of people who buy real estate for investment is greater and no one is complaining. In aforementioned Australia there will be at least 15% of the population.

timbo >> :

By the way, BHP has fallen by 27% in four months, RIO by 38%, ASX200 index has lost more than 20% - these are very big numbers for a developed country. Naturally, this does not compare to Russia in terms of depth of decline, well, there is no inflation of 15-20% in Western countries.

here are some interesting funds

how does that fit in with this?

http://malchish.org/index.php?p=273

and with this?

Nikolai Bogoljubov "20th century secret societies"

and finally with this?

"THE PROTOCOLS OF THE WISE MEN OF ZION."

surok >> :

how does that fit in with this?

http://malchish.org/index.php?p=273

and with this?

Nikolai Bogoljubov "20th century secret societies"

and finally with this?

"THE PROTOCOLS OF THE SAGES OF ZION."

Let's add Ukrainian analysts and Russian tales of America's creditors to this list.

"Dumb and Dumber"

timbo >> :

Let's add Ukrainian analysts and Russian tales of America's creditors to this list.

"Dumb and Dumber."

I've been reading your posts and I'd say you're still a smart guy, though you're cocky.

Lord_Shadows >> :

I've been reading your posts and I'd say you're a smart guy, even though you're a bully.

I wouldn't say smart, but a user who has time to argue and surf the Internet.

and we're what they call a "cafe racer."

timbo >> :

And what does this mean for the economy? Nothing. About Russia in particular, it is funny. Russia plays no role at all in the global economy.

That is, only half a percent of the population. In fact the talk must be about jobless people who are victims of sub-prime crisis, because the number of people who buy real estate for investment is greater and no one is complaining. Their percentage of population in Australia will be at least 15 per cent.

If we multiply 1.5 million Americans by the average mortgage loan of 1,500,000 x 100,000 = 150,000,000,000 there's your crisis

I haven't heard a single argument that contradicts the mix I made in my first post, but how much aplomb ...

45- >> :

If we multiply 1.5 million Americans by the average mortgage loan of 1,500,000 x 100,000 = 150,000,000,000, there's your crisis.

And what does this multiplication mean? (300,000,000 - 1,500,000) * 200,000,000 = 59,700,000,000,000 whatever the crisis is.

I have not heard a single argument that contradicts the mix in his first post, but how much aplomb ...

Deafness is a great vice.