all on buying the PFTS index !!! - page 2

At the bottom
How a small investor can generate income when the stock exchange is collapsing
NIKOLAY DZISY-VOINAROVSKY, Yekaterina NADROVA, Noviye Izvestiya
The Russian stock market, unfortunately, has shown that the era of its stability is a thing of the past. Since the start of the year it has already fallen 1.7 times. At the same time, the collapse in the share prices of all domestic companies is not just a tragedy for the financial world. The fact is that a very large number of Russians have long been directly involved in everything that happens on the stock market. Shareholders in mutual funds and participants in "people's" IPOs have been the hardest hit. At the same time, experts predict a worsening of the situation due to the global financial crisis and Russian domestic problems. "NI tried to figure out what shareholders should do in order not only to minimize losses, but also to make money on the falling market.

Mischek писал (а) >>
Buy one bottom and you get the other one for free.

I'm patsutul :)

meta-trader2007 писал (а) >>
At the bottom
How a small investor can generate income when the stock exchange is collapsing
NIKOLAY DZISY-VOINAROVSKY, Yekaterina NADROVA, Noviye Izvestiya

The Russian stock market, unfortunately, has shown that the era of its stability is a thing of the past. It has already fallen 1.7 times since the beginning of the year. At the same time, the collapse in the share prices of all domestic companies is not just a tragedy for the financial world. The fact is that a very large number of Russians have long been directly involved in everything that happens on the stock market. Unit investment fund investors and participants in "people's" IPOs have been the hardest hit. At the same time, experts predict a worsening of the situation due to the global financial crisis and Russian domestic problems. "NI tried to figure out what shareholders should do, not only to minimize losses, but also to make money on the falling market.

They rock the volatility and thus provide an opportunity to make money. unfortunately, we cannot join the game of relegation and use any kind of indicators or analytics because there is no crowd, i.e. a psychological component and liquidity, and it is impossible to predict the movement of those who are just looking for a reason to collapse.

But we can play to the upside as we understand that all economies, especially catching-up ones, inevitably grow.

Since there is no viable alternative for the outflow of speculative money right now, and the bottom is already in sight, investors will soon return as soon as the slightest reason for optimism appears.

Geronimo писал (а) >>

All in all, it's not all bad - professionals can make money in a falling market and so can amateurs. If, of course, you know the spots.

wisdom

sprite писал (а) >>

= proudly presents

I agree. but not everyone has them. and together with grey matter - ... a mutually exclusive combination.

Actually answering those who don't have an address is bad form - I'll ignore them from now on and load them up with barrels.

It would be great if Kazakhstan and Ukraine indices were quoted on the MT4 platform.

But it is unlikely. They would be afraid that everyone would suddenly start making money on them. Too predictable these flights of fancy.

so we bought ... )))

where is the bottom?

nickbilak писал (а) >>

so we bought ... )))

>> where's the bottom?

in stocks i hope?

>> now the americans will calm down and everything will go up, just have time to buy more

Geronimo писал (а) >>

in stocks I hope?

now the americans will calm down and everything will go up

Why are you supporting this thread? It's kind of a one-sided monologue or blog.

Geronimo писал (а) >>

All in all, it's not all bad - professionals can make money in a falling market and so can amateurs. If, of course, you know the spots.

Everybody knows that we are together. But everyone knows in which...(N.F. Russian radio)