Initial deposit size - what is it? - page 2

MTS trades on 3 different markets, not forex, but MT4 platform. Robots. I would get very tired by hand and so would you. Is your MTS in expert form or on manual execution?

igar00 писал (а) >>
MTS trades on 3 different markets, not forex, but MT4 platform. Robots. I would get very tired with my hands and so would you. Is your MTS in expert form or on manual execution?

By hand for now. There is an algorithm (see "Technical analysis"), but I don't know how to implement it.

So I use my own unique neuronet.

:)

//So I use my own unique neural network.

Head?

// There is an algorithm (see "Technical analysis"), but I don't know how to implement it.

Is there a link?

igar00 писал (а) >>

>> Head?

Yeah. :)

Is there a link?

Any TA (technical analysis) literature. Type in your local search engine or Google. :)

igar00 писал (а) >>

>> Head?

Yeah. :)

Is there a link?

Any TA (technical analysis) literature. Type in your local search engine or Google. :)

They say everything is squeezed out there. And they also shoot. And it takes a lot of time to make something new and your own.

That is why I drew your attention to participants who have already spent a lot of time on it. What profitability parameters would satisfy you?

What are the parameters of your MTS?

Simple advice: $1000 and work 0.01 to 0.02 lots.

If you have a year, go to indices.

The deposit should be such that its possible loss is painful, but not fatal.
The size of lots and, consequently, of profits should justify the time spent on "trading". To "last" a year of active trading with even super stable earnings of 5 bucks a day is very cool in terms of mathematics, but in terms of psychology it is rare masochism. You need to get satisfaction from what you are doing, and if it is valued so low, if the result is paltry, there will be no satisfaction.

there is another point to consider here, timbo

the reasoning that 5 quid a day is "rare masochism" and "the results are paltry" and not satisfying can easily lead into a trap

in trading it is advisable to approach the matter from a mathematical and common sense point of view

alexx_v писал (а) >>

In trading it is advisable to approach it from a mathematical and common sense point of view

Trading is part of life. One should try to enjoy life, all parts of it. If one earns $50 an hour, then $5 a day will not bring satisfaction or frustration at losing it.

The common sense is that the stakes must be high enough, penny bets are another demo.