[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 13

People help create a rudimentary turkey. The specifications are simple. The indicator must connect the line points Opening and closing days, opening and closing week. Draw these lines on m15, n1, n4. Of course it would be nice to have weeks and days with different colour and type of line.

Thanks in advance, if anything write to email mas76 @ mail.ru

I have some ideas, but I don't know how to program.
In view of the above, please write an advisor on the idea in the attached file.
Thank you in advance.
If you get something of value, I do not need fame, I need an EA.
Files:
sowetnik.rar  4 kb

juchkov писал(а) >>
I have some thoughts, but I do not know how to master programming.
In connection with the above, please write an adviser to the idea in the attached file.
I would like to thank you in advance.
If you get something valuable, I do not need fame, I need an EA.

Without a ticking history, the EA can only be tested in DEMO. There is also a lack of channel width. How many RMS to take?

faraon19785 писал(а) >>

I put up drawings for discussion here .....

1. Ask me why here? Because for some reason I don't understand, when I open a new thread.

it always comes up like this.

Unfortunately, your message cannot be added. You may have entered a duplicate of an existing message,
the restrictions of an unapproved user came into effect
or the interval between messages was less than 30 sec.

© 2000-2009, MetaQuotes Software Corp. All rights reserved.

2. How realistic are these results?

I do not know if it is' Visual Optimization of Indicators and Signals Profitability' written incorrectly, i.e. the wrong calculation is done *?

I know spreads are not counted thats why I asked the question here 'I wonder '?

1. antiflood)). The forum is flooded with messages.

2. Some kind of indicator like zigzag. Only good results on history. Almost unrealistic.

3. ?

Here's a buddy of mine sent me a link in my inbox to trade in the tester:

'klot'.

Vinin >> :

Without a ticking history, it will only be possible to test the Expert Advisor in DEMO. There is also a lack of channel width. How much of a standard deviation should I take?

The channel of the standard deviation is the one in the MT4 set, which is marked as D in the toolbar.

It determines the channel width itself, you only need to determine the length of the defined area, which should be set in the settings in minutes.

It may vary considerably, depending on the TF.

This is what I meant in the description, if I understood the question correctly of course.

Please help! I wrote an indicator(e.g. named DDD), but I can't write an EA based on my indicator.

romeoboy писал(а) >>

Please help! I have written an indicator (for example called DDD), but I cannot write an Expert Advisor based on my indicator.

>> show me the indicator!

vvavva >> :

>> show the turkey!

vvavva >> :

>> show the turkey!

Please don't criticize, I wrote an indicator to study the programming language!

Files:
123.mq4  2 kb