[Archive!] Writing an advisor for free - page 8

Figar0 >> :

I'll join the action) I can't stare at quotations while monitoring trading.... I can't stare blankly at quotes, monitor trade at quotes and use them for trading.

Do you have interesting original ideas that need checking, but you do not know a thing about coding? Just for you:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I will write an advisor for free. Catch up passerby!!!! I

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mailing address is in my profile.

I pledge not to use your ideas for commercial purposes except personal enrichment of course :). No intention to deceive and deceive nobody. Confidentiality is guaranteed.

Ochennayuschestvennost demand: The originality and innocuousness of the idea, Profitability is not necessarily, as it turns out, otherwise my offer is not for you.

Hello Figar0! If you have time and are ready to write an EA for the pairs AUD/usd and EUR/usd, only for the indicator DeMarker with a fixed profit and no stop loss.

Yuupi_Como писал(а) >>
I can't see any mail in the profile. >> I'd like to get in touch.

Corrected that misunderstanding.

Z.I. The mail in my profile at the moment really wasn't there, just wondering how I got 2 replies already:)

granit77 wrote >>

Just asking: is there any interest in a variant of statistical trading using multifactor experiment planning?

If you are able to present the idea in a form of at least very rough ToR, you may think in this direction, as it looks very unconcrete... It's not an easy task, but it's certainly not unreasonable.

вот только интересно как я уже получил 2 ответа?

You are being followed))

Figar0 писал(а) >>

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I will write an advisorfor free. Catch up passerby!!!! I

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I Temporarily closed I

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I would like to thank everyone who responded, got enough information to think about, and a vast field of activity. No more suggestions are being accepted for now. I didn't think my suggestion would make any sense, but no... The goals, tasks and horizons have appeared) I will be working.

Sergey007 писал(а) >>
I am really thankful to the fortrader.com programmers. I myself have zero knowledge in programming. I may change only the parameters that everyone understands, maybe something else for little things. I am telling everybody that. I have not got any tips on this forum, neither on Alpari, nor on other forums. They all pointed their noses somewhere, candlesticks were arrogant, and Mr. Kim I.V., who is well known and respected here, mocked with me when I asked to slightly modify his EA posted on his website in the "free" section. (Well, it's okay, the Earth is round). But the guys from fortrader.ru have several times remade their EAs at my request, without making fun of them........ I have decided to ask for help once again. The algorithm of the attached EA is almost clear to me. Questions: Why has it stopped working after some time (or maybe the number of trades?) and had to be restarted? Can someone make the timeframe parameter changeable? For the EA to open trades not only on 1-minute candles, but on 5,15,30,60 min? Can anybody at least give us a decent, decent answer?

I do agree completely, many programmers just mock newcomers, they like self-affirmation sitting behind the monitor, I myself have faced with it (on forex for help to programmers, so the feeling that I at least appeal to the gods, but nothing, as they say the earth is round and anti-advertising has not done anyone good). I think that these people have real complexes, or they are not lucky with the girls or something else))).

I'm asking you to write an EA that uses mindhero indicator signals. It gives really good signals that alternate: buy, sell, buy, sell etc. At the signal you just have to flip over.

Files:

Not the best I've seen. It's also not a fact that it's not overdrawn.

sayfuji >> :

Not the best I've seen. It's also not a fact that it doesn't redraw.

?

I have an idea for an advisor. Who can help implement it?

Love is like cheese! Ah, what a lovely image!
The cow must first be milked!
Then - a process known to all! -
We have to get the cottage cheese!

Then, of course, to the cheesemaker!
Wait again! - for the cheese to ripen!
And after that! - Thank you, - we'll say to the giver,
For giving us a wonderful taste!

Love! - Eat you! We're full of you! -
When you call us to your sumptuous feast!
But if you are not given to us by fate
You're like a mouse's coveted cheese...