How do I make an automatic multiple-choice test? - page 6

Nothing. The script window appeared, the number of passes looks like a stopwatch, if the first time I clicked something and it tested me in a separate terminal, now in the log says NOT HISTORY.

set the parameter in TestCommander

ShowTester to 1;

test process will be visible

see what is written in the logbook (tester logs)

I can see the process. I'm trying to explain, it's buttering like a stopwatch, with a thousand five or six runs a minute. It's not real. He can't see the history. What the fuck? Xeon, can you just write a script that's ready to go? Because like you told me, it doesn't see history.

I gave you a ready-made block, but it looks like you haven't prepared the story for testing, it will be more accurate in the logs.

TestCommander outputs as much information as possible to the logs.

I strongly advise to read the description, judging by the questions you have, you either do not read it at all or read it inconsiderately,

I also strongly advise to read information on preparing for testing and optimization.

There is a lot of this information on the forum.

The description doesn't say a word about the endless testing macro program ))) I have prepared a story, everything works on normal test and optimisation...

Hoper23 писал (а) >>

The description doesn't say a word about the endless testing macro programme )))

:-))

I need more information. More specifically, I need to know what is written in the log, without it I can hardly help you.

Here's the problem! I'VE FOUND A BUG. Your script doesn't work with a period older than 2008.05.29...... Fix it...

Hoper23 писал (а) >>
Here's the thing! I'VE FOUND A BAG. Your script doesn't work with period older than 2008.05.29...... Fix it...

Actually it's not a bug, you just don't have any history older than that date! And you will be written in your logs about it!

a joke? I uploaded the full history up to the year 2000. I can see it, but the script can't...

Hoper23 писал (а) >>
joking? I uploaded the full history up to 2000. I can see it but the script can't...

Check how much "Max bars on the chart" is set