How do I make an automatic multiple-choice test? - page 5

Hoper23 писал (а) >>
What a mazafaka, I can't change period... I've already written it in code and in various ways, same thing from 2008.05.06 to 2008.08.07...

This is all data. If you want to test on earlier periods you will have to download the history.

YES history since 2000

Hoper23 писал (а) >>

YES history since 2000

I give up, I'm not a telepath :)

What TF are you testing on?

М1

Hoper23 писал (а) >>

М1

Not enough 5 million bars for you to test???

The problem seems to lie precisely in the number of bars too.

I also had such a problem - and I solved it by simply introducing a converter of decimal numbers into the EA code, prescribing the individual bits with separate variables, which in turn changed the EA parameter I needed. Then I simply entered the required decimal number in the optimizer and set the step.

XEON, why does it say "WARNING! The optimisation priorities are set incorrectly" ??? What the hell is that? I did not change anything, he gave me a couple of times, and now as soon as I turn on the script writes this. reloaded - does not help. Rewrote and reinstalled, the same batva.

Hoper23 писал (а) >>

XEON, why does it say "WARNING! The optimisation priorities are not set correctly" ??? What the hell is that? I did not change anything, he gave me a couple of times, and now as soon as I turn on the script writes this. I rebooted - does not help. I rewrote and reinstalled - the same batva.

If it says that, it's true.

fix

Priorities should not be equal

It should be more than 0 and less than 4

for example:

//================== Порядок отсеивания =======================================
extern int  Gross_Profit    = 1;               //По максимальной прибыли
extern int  Profit_Factor   = 2;               //По максимальной прибыльности
extern int  Expected_Payoff = 3;               //По максимальному матожиданию
//-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, good, the error is no longer displayed. Except it's racing again to nothing. It's like there's no history. But the history's been downloaded since 2000. What can I do?

Hoper23 писал (а) >>

OK, good, the error is no longer displayed. Except it's racing again to nothing. It's like there's no history. But the history's been downloaded since 2000. >> what do I do?

What exactly does TestCommander say?