How do I make an automatic multiple-choice test? - page 4

Meet me in 144 hours)))) Thank you ALL very much!!!

STOP!!! Optimisation is not logging!!!

Hoper23 писал (а) >>
I don't like CrazyCycle variable and many other things. Xeon, could you lay out a ready variant, as with bindings long to understand, since you sharifits, it can reduce time on a nemory?

I've already given you a pretty much finished version, if you can't handle it then it's probably not your thing.

try another way...........

xeon писал (а) >>

I've given you a pretty much foolproof version, if you can't handle it then it's probably not your thing.

try another way...........

There is no need to be nervous. I have commented on the reason - I can do it, but it will take time, precious time. If you're lazy, I'll do it. Thank you for telling me the code.

Dear XEON, I would like to ask you a question - in what format does TesterCommander logs? .CSV? I explained that I need the logs that are stored in ...\MetaTrader\tester\files And they have no extension there and look like this FDlast_buyEURUSD1. I made TestCommander to work in infinity, but what does it give me? The test goes on, but the log entry is not the same at all.

The logs are not stored here \MetaTrader\tester\files

but here - \MetaTrader\tester\logs

and have the extension .log

these are the standard logs created by the tester,

and user generated logs are written to the address you specified

I don't think we understand each other. FDlast_buyEURUSD1 is not created by the user, it is created by the EA. I need FDlast_buyEURUSD1 and FDlast_sellEURUSD1 files. Does TesterCommander create them?

Oh, and also, where do you set the period from which to which to test?

Hoper23 писал (а) >>

I don't think we understand each other. FDlast_buyEURUSD1 is not created by the user, it is created by the EA. I need FDlast_buyEURUSD1 and FDlast_sellEURUSD1 files. Does TesterCommander create them?

Well, if these files are created by the Expert Advisor, then look for the answer in the code of the Expert Advisor. What do the tester logs have to do with it or the TestCommandera report file?

The period is set in the same place as for normal testing

read the description of pleace :-)

What the fuck, I can't change the period... I've been writing it through the code in various ways, it's the same from 2008.05.06 to 2008.08.07...

Hoper23 писал (а) >>
What the fuck, I can't change the period... I've written it both ways in code and in any way, the same thing is from 2008.05.06 to 2008.08.07...

maybe you didn't restart the terminal after changing the period