Hidden divergence - page 44

In fact, if we get back to the subject, there is a hidden "trick" here .... I may reveal a secret :) ....

- Suppose the working TF 30 is the one on which the oscillator counts

- fractal-zigzag... ...you have to define the minimax as 120-180-240-360-480-1440 somehow... any variant

... here are some interesting features ("patterns" - that's slurring) in TF combinations - is it to waveformers OR to whom? - or a fit?

and then what?
Files:
scren_auto.rar  22 kb

Geronimo писал (а) >>

I haven't said no yet. If no one offers ex4 to check, we'll discuss it.

I especially like "to test" ..... are you a coder, programmer, or just said so?

rider писал (а) >>

In fact, if we get back to the subject, there is a hidden "trick" here .... I may reveal a secret :) ....

- Suppose the working TF 30 is the one on which the oscillator counts

- fractal-zigzag... ...you have to define the minimax somehow... 120-180-240-360-480-1440... any variant

... there are interesting patterns in TF combinations here - is this to waveformers OR to whom? - Or a fitting?

Because of the peculiarities of the human psyche and who knows what else, waves can really be defined on M1-M10 and from H8 and higher up to the Kondratieff cycles.

Intraday market makers often chase positions and yes news gets in the way too. Therefore on M30 you can, but in a quiet market.

The market is governed by provocations and genetic resonance proportions.

This became clear after the discovery of the DNA SUPRA code by Jaen-Claude Pérez in 1990, a biomathematical law governing the self-organisation of T,C,A,G bases within DNA.

He found that they are organised into long-range order structures called resonances. Resonance is a proportion that ensures that the DNA is partitioned according to Fibo's numbers. OK, that's a different story.

We may work on smaller frames but slippages, spreads... They introduce excessive risk and indicators do not work very well.

So realistically it is better to talk about waves from H8.

And the first third of the day on many symbols drops out of calculation.

Once again, we should not determine anything other than KFOR.

Rule #6.

To reduce the risks we trade on timeframes from H8 and higher.

For the forum, and for simplicity, we can use H4.

For illustration, we can use M5 and M10, but it should be understood that they are risky for the practical trading.

rider писал (а) >>

I especially like "to check" ..... are you a coder, programmer, or did you just say so?

Valery, how old are you? Not impatient.

Take your time - I will review all the indicators and EAs. I will answer all of them. I will not leave anyone without attention. First of all, you as the most active member of the branch and the one who actually does something.

While you really need adepts and altruists.

I am being promoted to TK and I will give it, but what do I get in return? A championship won by someone based on my TK?

Wanted to get constructive objections to my definitions at least on manual trading.

So far I don't see any. Am I really right about everything? That's disgusting.

I have very little relation to coding. I was referring to the performance of the indicator.

rider писал (а) >>
So what next?

Add CCI, MA1Hi and MA1Lo,

Rule No. 7

The time interval between 10.30pm and 8.00am is not analysed, but the extremes can affect the KFOR.

rider писал (а) >>

my question is this: for me it's a "dark forest", all I can think of is a stupid entry and exit via tacu or stop.... I'm drawing of course :)).... but if there is any wish of any kind, I will try to implement..... so that "the statistical data steadily tell (tell) us":)...... because, without drawing, - statanalysis is really "a dark forest".

Sorry, rider, looked at the picture - didn't see anything. I can't offer any decent filtering. And the word "statistics" I use myself only for drawing, to make the posts look more solid.

P.S. By the way, why the tops of different GPs don't converge in the drawing?

Geronimo писал (а) >>

No offense. What's to disclose - how do you make the ToRs for everyone and you stick advisors on? I am thinking about who to give the ToR to.

When I'm told that they will not even give me ex4 for testing, I will not give it.

But if they at least send me an indicator based on my TOR, it will be a different conversation.

Yes, analyzing channel extrema. Why is it surprising?

After all, I'm telling you about my manual (visual) trading method. And it is convenient for me to analyze it this way.

Divers-Covers all the time I suggested we leave them alone 5 times, but I keep coming back to this topic over and over again.

Let's forget about any kind of divergence other than latent - for the sake of brevity KFD.

I suggest

Show that in the presence of KFOR the trend has gone the other way.

We use the H4 frame, standard CCI, EURUSD from the beginning of the year.

A variant of the proof.

- At the moment X, KFOR is formed

- We look at the previous value of the ZigZag. If the Minimum, we are in the UP trend. If the Maximum, we are in the Down trend.

- If after KFOR is formed through n bars, the next "ZigZag point" appears, we consider KFOR has completed its work.

- Let's count the 'only right' ;) number of correct events and compare it with 50%.

'

ZS.

- Unfortunately, I take FX5 as a base (files from 2004 are ready).

- ZigZag is not the best ... TREND filter described by both!!!! authors. If anyone else argues on the subject of "determining that we are on trend", ..... piiiiiiiiiii.

(Before "bullshit" there was a trend, and after "bullshit" according to one author there will be a reversal, according to the other a continuation. + each author has their own "bullshit" + their own DESCRIBED!!!! filters).

So I suggest no more flubbing. Just one more time to write "all assholes" and that's enough!!!!!!

- "Leading ZigZag" is not the best criterion for confirming the fact of "triggering".

BUT. It's about time you started.

Geronimo писал (а) >>

ANSWER

confirms like this - from earlier posts

Rule #2

- THE PRESENCE OF A HIDDEN DC CONFIRMS THAT WE ARE ON TREND.

Geronimo As far as I understand the SKY DIVERGENCY - we understand it the same way

It is indeed a confirmation of a trend, but it is not uncommon for SOD to occur at the peak of a reversal

so we have to fight it somehow.

a trend is not the same as a trend: on D1 it may be UP on M15 at this time a steep DOWN-trend

The 1st variant is calculation of the number of SC at this timeframe + other methods

2) get dIVER - not DIVER - start counting (for buy)

2.1 we get 1 SC that is higher than the LOW DIVER (enter) stop below the LOW DIVER

2.2 we got 2SC HIGHER THAN 1 SC we may think trend is going up and we just hold position ( or lower)

2.3 we get 3SC or already 4th ( it may be a harbinger of the last wave) it is dangerous to enter

something like this

---

i would like to understand how you would recommend to NOT EXIT on the return signals because i.e. i see a pattern in the second half of the day.

what is the criterion?

Or maybe to filter the signals of divergences created by other oscillators (MACD, RSI, CCI.... or custom oscillators).

Files: