Hidden divergence - page 16

Korey писал (а) >>
By the way, Marhematic famously stuck to the fact that he doesn't know what is a SPP - a stationary random process, and SSF - a stationary random function.
So the author took offence. Eh Mathematician, such an author missed, now he will erase his posts))))

That's fine. The machine is already running anyway and in two years, as Geronimo promised, the hidden (and at the same time open) divergence will stop working.

Yeah, I see, the boiled corn on the Maidan is tasty too.

Yurixx писал (а) >>

That's fine. Anyway, the machine is already running and in two years, as Geronimo promised, the hidden (and at the same time open) divergence will stop working.

It is running. And I am sure there will be EAs working with the maximum lot and only with the hidden divergence at the distance of 10 points, for example, and for all timeframes, symbols and indicators. And their drawdown will not exceed 10%. And they will be the best. I don't know what I'm talking about. So order TU (refers not to programmers, but to readers) oz-@mail.ru . All EAs will be different (to meet the championship condition). If there will be any claims (non-admission to the championship) - money will be refunded.

Well, that's great. Just in time for the long-awaited statistics. But something tells me the results won't be so rosy.

Yurixx писал (а) >>
Well, that's great. Just in time for the long-awaited statistics. Only something tells me the results won't be so rosy.

Something tells me the discussion hasn't come to its conclusion.... hopes remain 'Hate pipsqueak'.:)

rider писал (а) >>

something tells me the discussion has not come to its conclusion.... Hopes remain 'Hate pipsqueak.':)

What is the discussion actually about ? When a guru has a GURU ego, he has no time to explain the basics of tehanalysis to all the "stuffed animals" fussing around with their silly questions. And all the more - to answer these questions. So we may consider that everything is safely over.

And what else do you want to clarify for yourself?

Three charts converged...

The yellow one is H1... Blue H4.... Red D1....

Yellow looks like it should give 2 more waves.... Looking for correction point now....

On the minutes there is no signal so far, i.e. divergence... Or am I wrong...?

Yurixx писал (а) >>

What is the discussion about? When a guru has the conceit of a GURU, he does not have time to explain the basics of the analysis to all the "dummies" fussing around with their silly questions. And all the more - to answer these questions. So we may consider that everything is safely over.

And what else do you want to clarify for yourself?

Yes, one thing in fact - does it work - does it not work :)....

naive, eh? :)....

Not too keen to bother with an indicator and then also an expert with ghostly, not even hopeful, rules..... for me personally, a week at least in this setup.... :(

the pound against the yen!? Come on...

kharko писал (а) >>

Three charts converged...

The yellow one is H1... Blue H4.... Red D1....

Yellow looks like it should give 2 more waves.... Looking for correction point now....

On the minutes there is no signal so far, i.e. divergence... Or am I wrong...?

the guru said 9-21-5 :)