Scold :) Interested to hear your opinion regarding... - page 5

<br / translate="no">

Editor is glitchy.

+100! SK.

I would only add that some of the trading failures discussed on this forum have to do with the forum itself.

I don't know why I'm here and why the market is moving the fundamentalists, some of whose actions at this stage cannot be coded.

Sergey, thank you for your comment

Statistics are a serious matter. Although, of course, it's like that gopher, no one can see it, but it's somewhere e-e-e-e-e-existent.

I just once again confirmed for myself in the thought that I look / dig there, where they are looking / dig these 95% do not need, because I do not find.

Highly recommended.

http://bard.ru/cgi-bin/listprint.cgi?id=42.55&list=@

And set to music in general is cool. Just reading the thread and just listening :-) Mystical, but in tune.

Z.U. And nobody thought about the fact that competent traders and programmers (all in one package) were and are already gone (rarely visit) on this forum. Maybe it's an indication that they have gone away from the detour. And as someone said - "Money likes silence". They have long been uninterested in proving anything to anybody. The main thing that they were able to prove to themselves...

Files:
shaov.part1.rar  3418 kb
shaov.part2.rar  3418 kb
shaov.part3.rar  3279 kb

LeoV писал (а) >>

Well, if you say so))))), ........... >> is it hot?

Bars in history 225688
Modelled ticks 21836700
Modeling quality 89.96%
Error of chart mismatch 15
Initial deposit 50000.00
Net profit 70430.01
Total profit 79451.80
Total loss -9021.79
Profitability 8.81
Expected payoff 19.09
Absolute drawdown 24.83
Maximum drawdown 3136.79 (2.82%)
Relative drawdown 2.82% (3136.79)
Total trades 3689
Short positions (% win) 2159 (98.43%)
Long positions (% win) 1530 (99.35%)
Profitable trades (% of all) 3645 (98.81%)
Loss trades (% of all) 44 (1.19%)
Largest
profitable trade 221.56
Deal Deal with loss -1207.50
Average
profitable deal 21.80
losing deal -205.04
Maximum number
continuous wins (profit) 1163 (24459.60)
Continuous Losses (Loss) 23 (-6905.46)
Maximum
Continuous Profit (number of wins) 24459.60 (1163)
Continuous loss (number of losses) -6905.46 (23)
Average
continuous winnings 228
Continuous loss 3

Such results are only possible on "2:20" turbo pips (with several open positions at the same time). This gives the impression of exorbitant initial capital, masking the weakness of the strategy. With initial deposit of $50K m.o. trades are less than 20 quid, i.e. no more than 1/2500 part of the balance. No offence, eh? It's a scolding thread... By the way, elements of martingale do not add to the attractiveness of "2:20" pips. And persistent lag of equity from the balance shows a large number of open positions hanging in the red.

P.S. But something interests me here...

Mathemat писал (а) >>
Such results are only possible on "2:20" turbo pips (with several open positions at the same time). It gives the impression of exorbitant initial capital, masking the weakness of the strategy. With initial deposit of $50K m.o. trades are less than 20 quid, i.e. no more than 1/2500 part of the balance. No offence, eh?

I'm not offended as everything is off target (almost everything). Takeprofit is 26 pips. My deposit 50k was taken from the background, I assure you it would have been the same with 500$ (see the absolute drawdown). Progression is symbolic - min. lot 0.1, max. lot 0.36.

By the way, Alexei, good idea about the branch :)

Alexander(geopoint), please show me from the initial deposit of $1K. I admit that I'm wrong: the information was minimal, with no trades...

P.S. Nevertheless the 1/2500 ratio is clearly reflected in the report.

Mathemat писал (а) >>

Alexander(geopoint), please show me from the initial deposit of $1K. I admit that I'm wrong: the information was minimal, with no trades...

P.S. Nevertheless 1/2500 ratio is clearly reflected in the report.

I'll be able to do it in about three hours. >> Optimisation is underway.

geopoint писал (а) >>

I can do it in about three hours. Optimisation in progress.

OK, optimization. I don't like pips because MM is almost powerless with them. It doesn't improve them or make them worse.

2 alexx_v: Imagine what a thrill it is to blow a thick smoke at your interlocutor on the forum when you're criticising him...

2 Vita: why is your strategy evaluation criterion so tied to TP/SL = 1? I'm trying to make something with this ratio too, but I want to know your opinion.