Scold :) Interested to hear your opinion regarding... - page 19

YuraZ писал (а) >>

2 I assume some MTS are bad with exit bars

oh yeah ...

Mischek писал (а) >>

Why ?

No...enter/exit on the thin ...that's true, but why a divorce?

Well there are a couple of banks working there. What kind of quotes are we talking about? A couple of banks agree to buy and sell currency at that price. So what? It's not a quote. It's a small talk.

LeoV писал (а) >>

Well, there are a couple of banks operating there. What kind of quotes are we talking about? A couple of banks agree to buy and sell currency at a price. So what? It's not a quote. It's a small talk.

Well, in that sense, yes.

LeoV писал (а) >>

So you explain it properly. Not 2008.06.29 04:30, but in 60 bars. What's with the twist? If you screwed up, just say, "sorry, I messed up." You're just going to twist it. That's not good.

And if in 60 bars (hours), why 2008.06.29 04:30 and not 2008.06.29 04:00? Did I get it wrong again?

Leo, you are such a masochist :))) sorry... :)) Well... ...in general there are bars with weekends in the future in MT... Until the weekend itself has passed and the data for Monday has come in... - There.... :)) there are weekend bars in the future in MT... And the timeline is linear and without dips... Anyway, darn the line... Leo - ... "Twisting, screwing, twisting..." do you realize you're a complete idiot inserting yourself... I'm not wrong, almost... You're trying to put your head through the wall... :)) Come on... :)) Leo. 4:30? Just the way the line was drawn, about 60 hours... What's the difference.

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

Leo, you're such a masochist :))) sorry... :)) Well... in general there are weekend bars in MT in the future... Until the weekend itself has passed and the data for Monday has come in... - There.... :)) there are weekend bars in the future in MT... And the timeline is linear and without dips... Anyway, darn the line... Leo - ... "Twisting, screwing, twisting..." do you realize you're a complete idiot inserting yourself... I'm not wrong, almost... You're trying to put your head through the wall... :)) Come on... :)) Leo. 4:30? Just the way the line was drawn, about 60 hours... What's the difference.

Rosh was right.

Mischek писал (а) >>

oh yes ...

Mischek, you don't accept predictions either? Why not? If yes? I wonder if there is any theory that explains/proves the unpredictability of forex?

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

Mischek, you don't accept predictions either? Why not? If yes? I wonder if there is any theory that explains/proves the unpredictability of forex?

---

philosophical digression

that's what we're all trying to do!

any MTS is essentially an attempt at prediction!

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

Statistics are great things... And patterns, statistical ones too... Let's make sure it's impossible or possible to predict the forex market... А?

EURUSD 1H...

Here let's predict the price on 2008.06.29 04:30, which is very difficult and the dynamics in pips, which is easier... Of course, I understand, that I got stuck here with my stupid questions, but still? No need to explain... Why and how, just the price is so-and-so. And let's say there will be a rise of so-and-so points.

That's just the dotted blue line... I think the price will be 1.5709 pole minus 12-15 pips... and it will get there from 1.5615(16)... I am not working on this pair right now, so I made this prediction in 15 minutes... Don't worry about it :)))

NProgrammer wrote (a) >>

Leo, you're a pain in the ass :))) sorry... :)) Well... in general, there are bars with weekends in the future in MT... Until the weekend itself has passed and the data for Monday has come in... - There.... :)) there are weekend bars in the future in MT... And the timeline is linear and without dips... Anyway, darn the line... Leo - ... "Twisting, screwing, twisting..." do you realize you're a complete idiot inserting yourself... I'm not wrong, almost... You're trying to put your head through the wall... :)) Come on... :)) Leo. 4:30? Well, it's just the way the line was drawn, about 60 hours... What's the difference.

Here are your two posts. What 60 bars were you talking about? Are you out of your mind? You're the masochist. You're just twisting this around as best you can. Oh,come on. Stop lying......

LeoV писал (а) >>
Here are your two posts. What 60 bars were you talking about. Are you out of your mind? You're the masochist. You're just twisting it as hard as you can.

Oh... I won't say a word... Everyone's got it. We're gonna be boring Leo...

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

Oh... I won't say a word... Everyone's got it. We're going to be boring Leo...

Of course, everyone's got it.....