Scold :) Interested to hear your opinion regarding... - page 18

LeoV писал (а) >>

That's funny. Are you fooling everybody again? 2008.06.29 04:30 is early Sunday morning. The forex market is not working......Only the interbank. But it is not available in MT4.)))))))))))))))))))))

No :))) Leo, it's you again...

:))

It's just for you to take a vertical line right now... And put that date in there and get the same point as the others, and on your current chart... How did you want it?

Mischek писал (а) >>

http://www.nwbroker.ru/

working on weekends

I think it's a clean scam - weekend quotes.....

Mischek писал (а) >>

http://www.nwbroker.ru/

work on weekends

;-) Yes, everything works... In fact... :))

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

No :))) Leo, it's you again...

:))

It's just for you to take a vertical line right now... And put that date in there and get the same point as the others, and on your current chart... How do you want it?

You're getting a little out of hand. I can do it. But what's the point? The price won't be there. There's no way we can check.....

LeoV писал (а) >>

You're getting a little out of hand. I can do it. But what's the point? The price won't be there. There's no way we can check.....

Leo... This line will be in 60 hours ( bars ) ... Then when the price gets there the price won't be scary. :)) Explain or understand? + 60 bars on H1 ...

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

I think the price will be 1.5709 minus 12-15 pips... and it will get there from 1.5615(16)

I've taken it down decisively...

Vita wrote (a) >>

I ...am in the absolute certainty that you can't make predictions. For me, forecasting is a dabble.

and he didn't ask :)

One of my clients recently left them due to lack of auto-trading

1 weekend quotes are perceived by some as a disadvantage

2 I guess some MTS are bad with weekend bars

Or MTS should be written in such a way that it does not see weekend bars - but indicators still react to them

NProgrammer писал (а) >>

Leo... This line will be in 60 hours ( bars ) ... Then when the price gets there don't be scared. :)) Explain or understand? + 60 bars on H1 ...

So you explain it correctly. Not 2008.06.29 04:30, but 60 bars. Why are you doing this? If you screwed up, just say: "Sorry, I messed up". You're just going to twist it. That's not good.

And if in 60 bars (hours), why 2008.06.29 04:30 and not 2008.06.29 04:00? Did I get it wrong again?

YuraZ писал (а) >>

One of my clients recently left them due to lack of auto-trading

1 weekend quotes are perceived by some as a disadvantage

2 I guess some MTS are bad with weekend bars

Or MTS should be written in such a way that it does not see weekend bars - but indicators still react to them

Absolutely. Total mess with MTS.

LeoV писал (а) >>

I think it's a clean scam - weekend quotes.....

Why ?

no...entry/exit on thin ..that's yes, but why a scam ?